Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Dress Won’t Be A Surprise To Kanye

Sat, May 17, 2014 3:33pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress Kanye West
Mike Coppola/Entertainment/Getty

Dee

Posted at 2:10 PM on May 23, 2014

I don’t understand why she dresses so nicely and he walks around in old jeans and sweaters. Where is this fashion icon she is referring to?

Rachel Symons

Posted at 8:34 PM on May 18, 2014

I think he’s turned Kim into someone she’s not! Looking at earlier Kardashian episodes she was fun, caring a nice girl now it seems to be all about her and her clothes etc kayne always so miserable so is she now I don’t think this marriage will last

smiley55

Posted at 12:08 PM on May 18, 2014

I just read the storyline on how Pimp mama Kris jenner, is doing Damage Control on jezebel kankimye-Botox’s, entourage trip to wedding destionation of the kankimye’s circus of a wedding next week most decided to not want to attend for how jezebel kankimye-Botox, was treating them. It was stated that jezebel kankimye-Botox, was taking the Cheap route of not giving her entourage the grand treatment, so Pimp mama kris j pulls out her debit card and pays for everything. Jezebel kankimye-Botox, is filthy rich and so is kanye little boy-man, so sad that Pimp mommager kris had to step in for damage control. It is what it is Nothing. right In my opinion, It might be a little late for jezebel kankimye-Botox, making statements that her wedding is Jinxed, it is totally JINXED. Also, there is a story stating that the last circus of wedding that jezebel kimmykakes-Botox, when she married Kris Humphries, it has been stated is going up for SALE, no one wants to book events in the mansion and the owners isn’t making any money since jezebel kimmykakes-Botox, was married at the beautiful Mansion home. Sad The mansion has been stated that it is now JINXED by the original owners and they have put it up for sale, and on another note it was stated that KHLOE’s last home she recently sold to another celeb couple had an Ordained minister come to their home purchased from khloe,to be PRAYED over to send away all the Evil, Cursed spirits that khloe/kards left behind in the house. I wonder did the new tenants remained in the house or did they leave? Prayers

IsabelleBHorne (@IsabelleBHorne)

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 18, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­S75­­.­­C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

dovreamxb

Posted at 11:26 AM on May 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sophia Taylor (@t71359657)

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 18, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My friend’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­­S­­L­­AMJ­­O­­B­­S.C­­O­­M

==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FROR MORE INFO AND HELP….

mboomer

Posted at 10:00 AM on May 18, 2014

Great style!!!!!!! who are you kidding. She dresses like a whore and he dresses like a rapper. Designers have 4y of university and many years of experience and these two don’t. It is an insult to the profession to call them creative and designers. Like alot of famous people they putting their name to something for monetary gain. That;s all!! And HL inventing story everyday for their website. MB

just saying so chillout

Posted at 9:57 AM on May 18, 2014

Traditions?????? LOL There are no more wedding traditions after 3 weddings!
This site is only good for a hearty laugh!

Lara Jon

Posted at 6:04 AM on May 18, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
This is what I do,,,,,,,,,
►►♥♡♥►► ◄◄♥♡♥◄◄

slamwork.com

►►♥♡♥►► ◄◄♥♡♥◄◄
GO TO THE SITE FOR MORE INFO AND HELP…………….

Mister Baja

Posted at 5:42 AM on May 18, 2014

so a tacky husband won´t trust his own wife………….

kimzazz

Posted at 2:59 AM on May 18, 2014

Omfg such “great style”??? Lmfao! !!! Bonnie kardashian et al , you guys are earning the gypsy grifter dollars. Shame on the lot of you

Brenda

Posted at 2:35 AM on May 18, 2014

What a surprise !!! NOT!!! He is controlling in other ways so why not her wedding dress!!!!
I’m soooooo over them as a couple

dorothy

Posted at 12:18 AM on May 18, 2014

We’ve seen how she dresses since she started dating him, so I’m sure it’s a disaster. This is going to be fun!

Cheezy

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 17, 2014

How much do they pay you to blow smoke up their backsides?

Vendela Taylor (@Taylor1Vendela)

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 17, 2014

=========================================================
==================================
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­­S­­L­­AMJ­­O­­B­­S.C­­O­­M
==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FROR MORE INFO AND HELP..

Jan

Posted at 7:10 PM on May 17, 2014

I’m sure he wished he would be wearing it himself so naturally he was in on the design.

Loopy

Posted at 12:42 AM on May 18, 2014

Good one :)

ErmaL

Posted at 4:43 PM on May 17, 2014

Of course not. Kanye fancies himself a fashion genius even if he never wears anything but hoodies and sneakers, and his girlfriend can’t seem to buy anything that isn’t a size too small. This should be interesting… ;)

Dee

Posted at 2:41 PM on May 23, 2014

Good one, hoodies, sneaker and jeans. What a fashion icon..NOT!