Ian Somerhalder Apologizes To ‘Vampire Diaries’ Fans For Damon’s Death

Sat, May 17, 2014 9:28am EST by 90 Comments 11,073 Article Views
Ian Somerhalder Talks About Damon Death The Vampire Diaries
Courtesy of CW

fan

Posted at 8:11 PM on August 30, 2014

I want damon back, I want ian back.please don’t let these amazing seasons go away without you in it.there is no vampire diaires without you in it.dont leave us like this.maybe this is business for you but for me its not,this show makes me cry and this is fake but with you not in it makes me want to cry every time I hear your name.please don’t go

qotarina

Posted at 6:10 AM on August 16, 2014

i’m so devastated. i think damon will be back. he NEEDS to come back! i feel like for most/entire series, elena & damon had this intense chemistry but we never rly got to see their relationship since they split up for a while, or were dealing with possessions, etc.

tom banaag

Posted at 2:18 AM on July 27, 2014

if damon is gone in vd i am 100% sure that 99% of the vd series will no longer patronized it

The vampire diaries addict

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 21, 2014

I think the person who decided to let Damon die was absolutely one hundred WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because after so many drama with delena how could you possibly think of removing Damon so please have a heart and make him reappear PERMANENTLY until The Vampire Diaries ends and I believe that the 88.43% plus………… Vampire Diaries and delena fans who voted for Damon to be back on the show will agree . And if you want proof that so many people voted look up The Vampire Diaries: Why did Damon die? The first thing that come .

The vampire diaries addict

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 21, 2014

I think the person who decided to let Damon die was absolutely one hundred WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because after so many drama with delena how could you possibly think of removing Damon so please have a heart and make him reappear PERMANENTLY until The Vampire Diaries ends and I believe that the 88.43% plus………… Vampire Diaries and delena fans who voted for Damon to be back on the show will agree . And if you want proof that so many people voted look up The Vampire Diaries :Why

J.T.

Posted at 10:39 AM on June 28, 2014

I really don’t get how people can think such great things about Damon. Yes his acting in on point, yes he is better looking than Stephen and yes he is a bad boy. Seriously though put yourself in the position of being with someone who is a cereal killer. Every time you have a disagreement he or she goes out and kills someone and thanks it’s fun. Elena keeps saying “I don’t care I am in love with you. If I was with a vamp that went around killing people for fun I’d stake’m and move on. Don’t get me wrong I like his character but, I can’t get a loving tear in my eye for any insane murdering freak just like I can’t get behind a pedo bear worshiper. FYI the show is taking the vampire blood thing in the direction of drug abuse. So metaphorically Damon is the drunk drug abusing wife beater while Stephan is the guy who’s been in AA and NA for 50+ years who wants every other vamp to clean up too. Think about it.