Chris Brown Passing Jail Time Singing With Inmate James DeBarge

Sat, May 17, 2014 6:18pm EST by 18 Comments
Chris Brown James DeBarge Sing
Pool/Entertainment/Getty/Courtesy of Instagram

Chilli GREENZ

Posted at 11:58 AM on June 1, 2014

karrueche tran & Chris brown are still together no matter what because it’s a PDA thing since karrueche tran is a 26 year old woman and cb is 25 yr old maybe they will get married in the future but who knows btw He will be alright

Xislander

Posted at 8:25 AM on May 22, 2014

Expecting fresh material when chrez out

Yonce traz

Posted at 10:09 AM on May 21, 2014

he will be just alright while in jail time

all ok but

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 19, 2014

well, that’s exciting. must be a good thing.

kathleen ware

Posted at 5:24 PM on May 18, 2014

I­­­­­­’­­­­­­m m­­­a­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­n­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­ ­­­o­­­­­­v­­­e­­­r ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­k­­­ ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­ ­­­m­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­n­­­­­­t­­­h ­­­w­­­o­­­r­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­i­­­n­­­g p­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­r­­­­­­t ­­­t­­­­­­­­­i­­­m­­­e­­­­­­­­­. ­­­I­­­ ­­­k­­­­­­­­­e­­­p­­­t h­­­e­­­a­­­r­­­i­­­n­­­g o­­­t­­­h­­­e­­­r p­­­e­­­o­­­p­­­l­­­e ­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­e­­­­­­l­­­­­­l m­­­­­­e h­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­w m­­­­­­u­­­­­­c­­­­­­h m­­­­­­o­­­­­­n­­­­­­e­­­­­­y t­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­y c­­­a­­­­­­­­­n m­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­e o­­­n­­­l­­­i­­­n­­­e s­­­­­­­­­o ­­­I­­­ d­­­­­­e­­­c­­­i­­­d­­­e­­­d t­­­o l­­­o­­­o­­­k ­­­i­­­­­­n­­­t­­­o ­­­­­­i­­­t­­­­­­.­­­ ­­­­­­W­­­e­­­l­­­­­­l­­­, ­­­i­­­­­­t­­­­­­ w­­­a­­­s­­­ ­­­a­­­l­­­l­­­­­­­­­ ­­­t­­­r­­­u­­­e­­­ ­­­a­­­n­­­d­­­ ­­­h­­­a­­­s­­­ ­­­t­­­o­­­t­­­a­­­l­­­l­­­y­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­changed­­­ ­­­m­­­y­­­ ­­­l­­­i­­­f­­­e­­­.­­­ ­­­T­­­h­­­i­­­s­­­ ­­­i­­­s­­­ w­­­h­­­a­­­t­­­ ­­­I­­­ ­­­d­­­o­­­.­­­.­­­.

=======>>> W­­W­­W.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­­O­­M

Richard Smith

Posted at 4:59 PM on May 18, 2014

No rihanna paying lapd to get him out of jail early @solange fan

Shainia

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 18, 2014

Honestly i really do think that jail will make him a better person.i know that chris brown has a big heart and that he will some what change his decisions. I hope so

Carole

Posted at 12:59 PM on May 18, 2014

Nice you re not feeling all alone
Stay strong you ll be out soon
Love and support you always <3

Solange fan

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 18, 2014

Rihanna the wh@re who fu@king the LAPD, is behind this jailing of Chris Brown. This is down to dirty vile no talent Rihanna.

sara

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 18, 2014

chris is is behind this jailing of Chris Brown. rihanna is just a victim

all ok but

Posted at 4:07 PM on May 19, 2014

I know that you know that u know nothing about all them. 4sho.

IsabelleBHorne (@IsabelleBHorne)

Posted at 12:09 PM on May 18, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­S75­­.­­C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

Sophia Taylor (@t71359657)

Posted at 11:10 AM on May 18, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My Friend’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­­S­­L­­AMJ­­O­­B­­S.C­­O­­M

==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FROR MORE INFO AND HELP….

Lara Jon

Posted at 6:07 AM on May 18, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
This is what I do,,,,,,,,,
►►♥♡♥►► ◄◄♥♡♥◄◄

slamwork.com

►►♥♡♥►► ◄◄♥♡♥◄◄
GO TO THE SITE FOR MORE INFO AND HELP…………….

???

Posted at 4:21 AM on May 18, 2014

chris is a gay ?

shanequa mcknight

Posted at 12:25 PM on May 18, 2014

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:24 AM on May 18, 2014

jailtime is giving new energy?

Vendela Taylor (@Taylor1Vendela)

Posted at 9:09 PM on May 17, 2014

=========================================================
==================================
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­­S­­L­­AMJ­­O­­B­­S.C­­O­­M
==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FROR MORE INFO AND HELP..