‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 6 Spoilers: Elena, Stefan, Caroline Love Triangle?

Fri, May 16, 2014 8:29pm EST by 395 Comments 23,366 Article Views
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers
Courtesy of CW

zitox

Posted at 2:55 AM on December 20, 2014

Totally agree with Diana..

Caitlin

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 16, 2014

I think Elena and Stefan should get back together cause they were such a cute couple and Caroline and Klaus should get together.

Gabby

Posted at 9:00 PM on November 23, 2014

YOU MUST PUT ELENA AND STEFAN BACK TOGETHER!!!!! they are completely perfect for each other and I love the two of them together so much!!!!!! Please Please Please put Stefan and Elena back together!!!!!!!

ritu nain

Posted at 8:59 AM on November 14, 2014

Totally agreed with u diana blevins ….only stephen should be with elena ..

Diana Blevins

Posted at 10:08 PM on November 12, 2014

Just finished watching Season 1 Pilot .. And not to be judgie but to quote Stefan “Caroline you and me never going to happen”. And Caroline talking to Bonnie at the grill “why do the guys I want never want me?” So writers remember your own words … Can’t undo what you have put in motion !!!!! I watch TVD every Thursday and spend 1 hr swearing and cursing at Caroline and Damon ! And crying my heart out for Stefan and Elena. Then nightly for 4 to 5 hrs I watch my DVD sets of the seasons and repeat the same process. So as you see I am a die hard TVD fan. Love the show but can’t help it I strongly dislike Caroline and Damon !!!!

Diana Blevins

Posted at 9:15 PM on November 12, 2014

Tina

Posted at 5:13 AM on November 12, 2014

PLEASE Keep Elena and Damon together they are perfect for each other and let the second lead guy win for once!!! People need to realize just because there was a first love it does me they’ll be the last. Quit with the fairytale crap! Stefan said himself in one of the episodes in theater season that Damon does way more for Elena and sacerfices himself more for her then Stephan. Elena and Damon’s connection is insanely sexy and strong!!! Please please please keep them together!!!!!!!!! Damon for the win!

Diana Blevins

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 12, 2014

Fairy tale crap ?? Read the books. See who wins the girl !!!

Diana Blevins

Posted at 11:08 PM on November 9, 2014

Damon is sex nothing more when do the every get out of bed. With Stefan she had history she fell for him and never unfell for him. Damon lied and cheated his self into her life. Lied to his brother about breaking the sire bond. Tried to get his brother to turn off his humanity switch while he kept drowning over and over again while locked in the safe at the bottom of the quarry. While Elena begged him to hold on to his humanity for her. The Salvatore brothers unbreakable bond May will be. But so is the bond between Stefan and Elena’s love. Unbreakable. Not just a sex romp in bed for the summer. Sex can play mind tricks!!!! Like I said we’ll see what season 6 holds for us. But for Gods sake keep Caroline Forbes away from Stefan. She’s good for Enzo or even Klaus remember Tyler her 1st love and Klaus her last….so send her off to New Orleans!!!!

ANA

Posted at 9:29 PM on November 8, 2014

STEFAN AND ELENA NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER. Damon’s like a hot sexy fling, the show was at its best when Stefan and Elena were together. Nothing beats the early seasons and season 4 was just horrid. Stefan needs to be the last man standing with elena.

Diana Blevins