‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 6 Spoilers: Elena, Stefan, Caroline Love Triangle?

Fri, May 16, 2014 8:29pm EDT by 376 Comments 28,815 Article Views
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers
Courtesy of CW

xenia

Posted at 10:29 AM on October 18, 2014

I definitely support Delena and i hope that Damon will come back and he’ll try to get her back every way possible..Jeremy and Bonnie for sure about Caroline I don’t know..I’d love to she her with Klaus..This thing between Stefan and Elena really got me bored lately so can’t stand another season watching them falling apart and then back together again and again…Last but not least I miss the whole Kathrine thing..her return would make it more interesting

Britt

Posted at 2:10 AM on October 17, 2014

Stefan and Elena all the way, Jeremy and Bonnie and I want Tyler back with Caroline … I miss the first few seasons

CJ

Posted at 12:01 PM on October 16, 2014

Have read spoilers that Nina and Ian no longer want to work together and one of the main 3 characters may quite after this season. So Stefan and Elena will be end game and they will kill off Caroline. Promotional poster also supposedly hints at this because Elena and Stefan are holding hands and Caroline is on the ground. Hope this not true though

chaitra kulkarni

Posted at 3:26 PM on October 15, 2014

i want to see damon back on d show plzzz love u stefan,damon and elena and i want to see a love triangle between elena stefan and caroline and i seriously miss elena and stefan’s relationship and if dis s d case klaus s better for caroline

Chyna

Posted at 5:29 AM on October 7, 2014

I think Stefan and Caroline should be together. They have gotten really close and you can tell they like each other. It would be something new and good for Stefan. I’m not really into the whole Stefan and Elena thing anymore cause we all know Elena will never give up on Damon so let Stefan have soo done to love him.

Mandy

Posted at 1:05 AM on October 7, 2014

All I’m gonna say is that I’m so sick of seeing Damon and Elena together! I think it should be Elena and Stefan and if Caroline does end up with Stefan I’m just done watching the show COMPLETELY!! I don’t know why but I just like it better when it was Elena and Stefan. But it’s whatever I guess!!!

Rachel

Posted at 6:57 PM on October 5, 2014

I really want Damon back… And what I also mean by back.. Back with Elena. I like the character Stephan but I don’t feel the connection that strong as Damon with Elena. Even if Damon causes Elena a lot of problems… He’s also the one that makes her really happy. Love is very powerful… There’s no right or wrong. Every relationship have it’s problems… Big or small. Even if the whole world is against them… They still want to be together. That’s true love. That’s a couple who would always find a way to make it work. Even if the universe or stelena fans whatever you call it.. Are agains them.. If they’re truly are in love… They won’t let that change how they feel about it each other.

xenia

Posted at 10:39 AM on October 18, 2014

i totally agree with you…As Rose said to Jeremy,Damon suprises her challenges her and changes her..I noticed that Elena became stronger during their relationship and their love is unparalleled

Jailene

Posted at 4:54 AM on October 4, 2014

ELENA AND STEFAN ALL THE WAY! I miss their relationship so much, it kills me. Everytime I see Elena with Damon I think of how stupid she is for leaving Stefan for damon and leaving the love they both had for eachother. Elena makes stupid decisions, the stupidest decesion she ever made was leaving Stefan for damon! Damon hurt her so much and Stefan was always by her side through thick and thin. and it also bothers me that most Damon and Elena lovers only like Damon because he’s hot.

kaschneiderhan

Posted at 9:01 PM on October 3, 2014

I like Klaus and Caroline!!
I want more than ANYTHING for Elena and Stefan to get back… it’s like a book… they are MEANT to be together!
Damon.. I don’t care who he is with.. I can’t stand him and Elena’s relationship. It’s way too dramatic for me!
Alaric needs to just be a parent/guardian/friend.. That’s too weird for Elena and him to be together!!

I love TVD

Posted at 10:59 AM on October 1, 2014

Favo couples :
Stefan and Lexi (Bring Lexi back)
Damon and Elena
Jeremy and Bonnie
Klaus and Caroline

I love TVD

Posted at 10:58 AM on October 1, 2014

Favo couples :
Stefan and Lexi (Bring Lexi back)
Damon and Elena
Jeremy and Bonnie

Jo Lebert

Posted at 9:19 PM on September 28, 2014

Caroline is one of my least favorite characters because she is going after her so called best friend’s exlover. Not very loyal is she? She got dumped by Tyler because she slept with Klaus and now she wants Stefan? Send her back to Tyler if you keep her on the show! In my opinion, Elena and Stefan should be together with more excitement in their lives. Hope Aleric gets treated well this time around and I’m very glad he’s back.

Ellena

Posted at 9:30 AM on September 27, 2014

Absolutely not!
Caroline should be with Klaus, two of them are just the perfect couple.
I personally like it more when Elena with Stefan, Elena is to Damon fit.
I hope that elena and stefan together again find a way to power them such the Two desires.
Jo and I hope to return again Katherine. :3 :D

Ellena

Posted at 9:32 AM on September 27, 2014

Absolutely not!
Caroline should be with Klaus, two of them are just the perfect couple.
I personally like it more when Elena with Stefan, Elena is to Damon fit.
Yeah and I hope to return again Katherine. :-3 :-D

erisa

Posted at 3:30 PM on September 14, 2014

Justin has a chest no longer a baby

erisa

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 14, 2014

i want the best for Stefan pleas

Meg

Posted at 7:13 PM on September 13, 2014

I seriously think caroline and stefan should be together also I want taylor and caroline should too. Almost Everyone will miss Damon and Bonnie I hope that they somehow will come back later but I doubt they will. Elena should get over Damon and move on and not with Alaric that would be a little weird considering he is her stepdad. So I think it will be really interesting to find out who elena and stefan will be with

Belkis

Posted at 3:58 PM on September 13, 2014

If Tyler lost his powers why didn’t the rest of them? Damon belong with Elena and they should bring back Lexi for Stephan. Bonnie belongs with Jeremy. Caroline, well she belongs with everyone…. Matt, Tyler , Klaus she’s gone around….

rya

Posted at 4:54 PM on September 9, 2014

This show really sucks.. no true love.. damon and elena will be good.. btw stefan hooks up with ivy.. he has no feelings for caroline.. better they can bring kauls for caroline..

Simona

Posted at 2:04 PM on October 23, 2014

Honestly this is why I hate watching shows they are so unrealistic I mean come on after everything how can Elena love Damon ?? I want Damon to get over it and find his own love Elena needs to be with Stefan or I’ll stop watching :(