‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 6 Spoilers: Elena, Stefan, Caroline Love Triangle?

Fri, May 16, 2014 8:29pm EDT by 365 Comments 27,951 Article Views
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers
Courtesy of CW

I love TVD

Posted at 10:59 AM on October 1, 2014

Favo couples :
Stefan and Lexi (Bring Lexi back)
Damon and Elena
Jeremy and Bonnie
Klaus and Caroline

I love TVD

Posted at 10:58 AM on October 1, 2014

Favo couples :
Stefan and Lexi (Bring Lexi back)
Damon and Elena
Jeremy and Bonnie

Jo Lebert

Posted at 9:19 PM on September 28, 2014

Caroline is one of my least favorite characters because she is going after her so called best friend’s exlover. Not very loyal is she? She got dumped by Tyler because she slept with Klaus and now she wants Stefan? Send her back to Tyler if you keep her on the show! In my opinion, Elena and Stefan should be together with more excitement in their lives. Hope Aleric gets treated well this time around and I’m very glad he’s back.

Ellena

Posted at 9:30 AM on September 27, 2014

Absolutely not!
Caroline should be with Klaus, two of them are just the perfect couple.
I personally like it more when Elena with Stefan, Elena is to Damon fit.
I hope that elena and stefan together again find a way to power them such the Two desires.
Jo and I hope to return again Katherine. :3 :D

Ellena

Posted at 9:32 AM on September 27, 2014

Absolutely not!
Caroline should be with Klaus, two of them are just the perfect couple.
I personally like it more when Elena with Stefan, Elena is to Damon fit.
Yeah and I hope to return again Katherine. :-3 :-D

erisa

Posted at 3:30 PM on September 14, 2014

Justin has a chest no longer a baby

erisa

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 14, 2014

i want the best for Stefan pleas

Meg

Posted at 7:13 PM on September 13, 2014

I seriously think caroline and stefan should be together also I want taylor and caroline should too. Almost Everyone will miss Damon and Bonnie I hope that they somehow will come back later but I doubt they will. Elena should get over Damon and move on and not with Alaric that would be a little weird considering he is her stepdad. So I think it will be really interesting to find out who elena and stefan will be with

Belkis

Posted at 3:58 PM on September 13, 2014

If Tyler lost his powers why didn’t the rest of them? Damon belong with Elena and they should bring back Lexi for Stephan. Bonnie belongs with Jeremy. Caroline, well she belongs with everyone…. Matt, Tyler , Klaus she’s gone around….

rya

Posted at 4:54 PM on September 9, 2014

This show really sucks.. no true love.. damon and elena will be good.. btw stefan hooks up with ivy.. he has no feelings for caroline.. better they can bring kauls for caroline..