‘Vampire Diaries’ Should Not Bring Back [Spoiler] From The Dead

Fri, May 16, 2014 10:01am EDT by 113 Comments 52,987 Article Views
Vampire Diaries Damon Death
Courtesy of CW

Brandon

Posted at 1:45 AM on July 12, 2014

I Will honestly missDamon, and it won’t feel the same without him, but as the OP said, it would defeat the whole purpose of saving the other side, not to mention, the whole emotionally factor of the show is pretty much gone due to every time someone dies they come back, so you can never really be shocked with this show anymore.

Bonnie’s Grandma did say she had a gift for Bonnie’s to make sure she’s in peace, and she made a sacrifice to give Bonnie’s that gift. I have a feeling that the gift is for Bonnie’s to live again, and since Damon was holding Bonnie’s hand, he will probably be alive also.

They really need to stop killing people and bringingt hem back to life, whoever dies should stay dead, they are taking all the emotion out of the show when you know the person who died will just come back to life anyway.

Cherry2k3

Posted at 9:51 PM on June 20, 2014

yahh I think its a good thing!! damon dying saving all the friends with bonnie yahh I say its okay :) I didn’t even cry wen elena was crying towards damon!!! Stefan and elena was much more stronger couple made me emotionally tear lol but idk now wats gonna happened on season 6 cuz im starting to like caroline and Stefan I wonder if there would be a love triangle eeeeehhh excited… Im tired of seeing elena and damon and elena and Stefan blah blah blah!! idk why people like seeing elena and damon when you all know that elena belongs with Stefan!!! Hello!! lol but if damon comes back he can be with elena and Stefan can be with caroline :) but then the whole point of the vampires diaries was about the doppelgangers falling for each other over and over and finding true love since silas and amara never got too…. soo yah its about time the writer finish it off now that there’s no more doppelgangers and Stefan and elena r the last one I say make it happen!!! but is there more to the story hmmmm what bad guys will come now since all of them r dead… lol will just have to find out season 6 hurry up!!! Stefan and Caroline YEAH!!! lol :)

blondbella

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 24, 2014

Are you kidding me right now?!!! Of course he should come back!He’s the best thing this show has right now!Plus,he deserves to be happy!

sherb

Posted at 9:21 PM on June 6, 2014

are you guys serious if he dies gone because bonnie is dead and bonnie is one of the strongest witches and Stefan and elena are done and damon is going to be dating someone new if he comes back and Stefan is going to lexi

tastemywrath

Posted at 2:07 PM on May 19, 2014

No. That is why he should come back. They worked through the “toxic” part of the relationship. Coming from someone who has never found that kind of love. ….they have to bring him back. It’s too, at some times toxic, but TRUE, a love. They found love even fighting an ancient spell binding Elana to someone else. I for one will STOP watching the show if they don’t bring Damon back!!

arianna

Posted at 1:00 AM on May 21, 2014

I agree

Nikkie

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 19, 2014

I’ve notice a pattern with the TVD show. Even though they do not follow the book at all, they always mention parts of the books or actually do scenes from the book and incorpoarte them into the show. I think that now Damon and Bonnie have died ‘together’ and they still have contracts with the show, I think it’s okay to say that possibly a new ship (Donnie or Bamon–whatever you call it) may occur. I’m not sure how and maybe this is way too far stretched, but I read the books and the relationship between Damon and Bonnie is entirely different and somewhat romantic. They shared kisses, feelings, etc in the book, but in the show they started out with hatred towards one another and now a very mutual relationship. This is one storyline that I can see, but no one ever knows what julie plec is gonna do! Anyways, I’m team Delena and I can’t wait for Steroline to happen!!