Patrick J. Adams Caught Cheating On Fiancee Troian Bellisario — Report

Fri, May 16, 2014 11:02am EDT by 13 Comments 49,700 Article Views

Looks like someone else is the ‘Pretty Little Liar!’ Even though ‘Suits’ star Patrick J. Adams is engaged to Troian, he was caught kissing and dirty dancing with a sexy mystery blonde in a Toronto nightclub on May 2.

After three months of engagement bliss, Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario‘s relationship has hit a huge snag, thanks to her fiance Patrick J. Adams‘ apparent cheating ways. The Suits star, 32, was reportedly spotted stepping out on Troian, 28, dancing and even kissing a mystery girl in the early hours of May 2 at Toronto nightclub, F-Stop.

Patrick J. Adams Cheated On Troian Bellisario?

Patrick was reportedly in Toronto (apparently the city for cheaters — just ask Dean McDermott) filming the new season of Suits, and that’s where an eyewitness caught him getting down and dirty with a girl who definitely was NOT his fiancee, Troian.

“He was on the second floor overlooking the main dance floor, and he was with three other people, a pretty blonde and what appeared to be another couple,” the source told Star magazine. “They were sitting together in a private booth, drinking and laughing. At one point, the blonde jumped up and sat in Patrick’s lap, and he had his arm around her shoulder. Occasionally, other people would come over and try to talk with him, but it seemed clear to me that he basically wanted to be left alone.”

And things only got naughtier from there when Patrick and this blonde hit the dance floor. “They were hugging and grinding on the dance floor, really all over each other,” the eyewitness said. “Then the blonde grabbed Patrick’s face, and they kissed deeply.” Along with this shocking eyewitness account, Star also published two photos seemingly proving that Patrick was hugging and kissing the girl in question.

Patrick, this blonde, and their other two friends all left the club together at about 2 a.m., the source revealed. “He didn’t really seem like he was trying to be inconspicuous with this woman.”

Troian Bellisario & Patrick J. Adams’ Engagement

Troian and Patrick got engaged in late February after dating for three years. Around the time of their engagement, the Pretty Little Liars actress chatted about how her relationship with Patrick was “really growing,” with People.

But now obviously Troian and Patrick’s relationship is in trouble — after all, the Suits star was caught red-handed with another woman. But did their issues predate Patrick’s nightclub tryst? The fact that he wasn’t trying to hide his macking on the dance floor makes us wonder if something else is going on behind the scenes.

So far, neither Troian and Patrick have commented on the incident. HollywoodLife.com has reached out to their reps.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you shocked Patrick cheated? Do you think Troian will forgive him? Let us know.

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Celebrity Cheating News:

1. Tori Spelling: Dean McDermott Blames Cheating On First Wife
  2. Sherri Shepherd Splits From Husband Of 3 Years — Was Cheating To Blame?
  3. Kim Kardashian Cheated On Kanye West With Chris Brown?

maria

Posted at 1:16 AM on August 10, 2014

I just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage. I really love Louis so much that i can not even do without. I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn’t want to loose him but everything just didn’t work out… He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful man who eventually helped me out with spell… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used herbs… Within 2 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… NOTE THAT he will ask you to pay a small token amount of money to get the materials to work for you. You can email DR SANJAY via (sanjaylandofsolution60@gmail . com) Don’t give up just yet, the different between “Ordinary” & “Extra-Ordinary” is the “Extra” so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it’s truly worth it.

Leah

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 9, 2014

She should leave him and go marry keegan I bet that keegan and trioan have kissed more than Patrick and Troian! I think that this patric is a biatch to do something like that to trioan!

suitsfanatic

Posted at 4:47 PM on June 17, 2014

I think I couldn’t get any more happier than this, If he’s actually cheating on her :D But I don’t understand you people how come being with an other woman off screen is more huge than being with an other woman on screen , what difference does it make ? you may say that feelings dont exist while you’re acting and that’s part of the profession but c’mon you ppl that doesn’t change the fact that you’re actually kissing and getting along.

tsk

Posted at 12:50 PM on May 26, 2014

Troian shud just go out with ian harding or keegan laaahhhh!

zuli

Posted at 4:04 PM on July 10, 2014

i totally agree keeegan and troian are the cutest and most adorable couple ever

Leah

Posted at 9:07 PM on August 9, 2014

#treegan forever!

Roxas

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 16, 2014

One unless you have visual proof then he isn’t. Second choose a different career because this one isn’t suited for anyone. Third anyone who believes this crap reporters say I feel sorry for. Why not tell the truth, and also you weren’t there so how would you even know. Stop spinning your lies because I’m not one to fall for it.(; Just because a sources says it true doesn’t mean it is. Also if I were source instead of being coward I would put my own name. If I’m the one who says it Ill be the one who owns up to it.

Roxas

Posted at 5:09 PM on May 16, 2014

SharonTChapdelaine (@SharonTChapdela)

Posted at 1:15 PM on May 16, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­7­­5.C­­O­­M
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

A

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 16, 2014

It’s STAR MAGAZINE, therefore there is not even the slightest bit of truth in this story.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:48 AM on May 16, 2014

well, some men never grow up.

schbracxcbxcb

Posted at 11:32 AM on May 16, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

Lara

Posted at 11:29 AM on May 16, 2014

Wow, what a slut he turned out to be…