Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev Dating? — You Make A Great Couple

ฉัน อย่างต่อเนื่อง
ทุกครั้งที่ ส่งอีเมล
นี้ เว็บไซต์ หน้า โพสต์ ทั้งหมด ของฉัน เพื่อน ,
เหตุผลที่ ถ้า ชอบที่จะ
อ่านมัน หลังจากนั้น ฉัน
ลิงค์ จะเกินไป .

get your ex boyfriend back

Posted at 3:44 AM on June 16, 2014

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
was wondering if you knew where I could get
a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as
yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks
a lot!

Evelyn

Posted at 4:07 PM on May 20, 2014

I think Ian and Nina make an amazing couple, they have some serious chemistry and it’s pretty evident, especially on screen. I’m jealous, lucky girl!!!

Crystal

Posted at 1:11 AM on May 19, 2014

I can’t decide what’s weirder, that Ian and Nina (and all celeb couples for that matter) have fans who are emotionally invested in their romantic relationship or that those shippers think that they know that they are the perfect couple.

Unless you know them personally and very well, you have no idea what they are really like as individuals (you only know the personality that they display to the public) let alone if they are meant to be.

Make Money From A Website

Posted at 11:17 PM on May 17, 2014

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
very good blog!

Karianny Vicentin Silva

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 17, 2014

Ssim!! Claroo!! São mais do q perfeitos juntos!! ,# #ForeverNian <3

Terri Meekhof

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 17, 2014

I’m so happy for you both! Love you two and good luck

jasonahammond (@jasonahammond)

Posted at 4:41 AM on May 17, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­C­S­.­C­O­­M

ISHA

Posted at 1:41 AM on May 17, 2014

I think IAN IS FREE NOW…He is out of TVD away from that mistake of a relationship with Nina ,she was never serious about him anyway,never publicly acknowledged any love for him, So now that Ian is out of their vicinity he can get busy with his overload of ISF work and stuff and move from that infatuated relationship and heal himself..

Ilona

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 17, 2014

Nina did publicly acknowledged Her love with him. She has said In many Articles she dosent believe in dating co workers but could not help falling in love with Ian, and who could with thst gorgeous man :-) Nobody knows what happened, but I wish both the Best.

lucretiabcox (@lucretiabcox)

Posted at 9:28 PM on May 16, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­­­W­­­­W­.­W­­­­­O­­­R­­­­K­­­­7­­­1­­­­­­.C­­­­­O­­­M­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Reid

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 16, 2014

Are you thirteen? This is the kind of article a thirteen year old would write. Look at your life, look at your choices.

Leila

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 16, 2014

Ian would be pathetic enough to get back with Nina because “that’s what fans want”. He did let his relationship with Meghan Auld fail due to fan pressure. But I really think Nina is strong and in charge of her own life, she wouldn’t be part of that now. She’s happy and free.

ISHA

Posted at 1:36 AM on May 17, 2014

It is Ian who is FREE now,He LEFT that show. And he has got his life back,And he is happy..Who gave you the right to call Ian pathetic? Nina Dobrev herself got into a relationship with Ian,he did not force her to sleep with him..So cut out a the crap on Ian being pathetic and Nina Dobrev being happy now,who told her to be with Ian in the first plce if he made her unhappy ..

Evelyn

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 20, 2014

FYI, Ian has not left the show. He will be back for season 6.

Katie (@TeamDamon2011)

Posted at 7:43 PM on May 20, 2014

He’s confirmed for season 6.

EbonyDTaylor (@EbonyDTaylor)

Posted at 2:59 PM on May 16, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>