Ian Somerhalder Off ‘Vampire Diaries’ For Good? — Damon’s Fate Revealed

Fri, May 16, 2014 3:53pm EST by 87 Comments 11,919 Article Views
Ian Somerhalder Leaving Vampire Diaries
Courtesy Of CW

angela

Posted at 9:50 AM on August 22, 2014

Ian Sommerholder is the only reason I watch tvd! Pleeeease don’t leave for good!

glaretejares

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 19, 2014

Make sure of it! I want DAMON to back on SEASON 6.!!! Puhhlease!!!

Tvdlover

Posted at 12:11 AM on July 28, 2014

Thanks for the report!!! I hope it is 100% true

wahib Adnan

Posted at 10:24 AM on July 26, 2014

i am soo very very very happy that Damon will be coming back..thank God.. i cried when he died..Damon is the man of TVD without him,i just cannot watch the movie but thank God he is coming back..i love you Damon…

Ashley

Posted at 8:14 PM on August 23, 2014

I litterally just finished the finally and went strait to google to tell me if he was coming back…. I am still an emotional wreck. I don’t think I can watch TVD anymore if he doesn’t come back, and if he does come back he sure as he’ll better be with Elena!
-still crying my eyes out

Charlotte

Posted at 12:41 AM on July 14, 2014

THANK THE LORD!!
i LOVE damon sooooooooo much!!!!
And i was crying my eyes out when elena and stephan lost him!
God i am so relieved that he will be coming back
i had my doubts that he wouldnt come back, i thought they would loose viewers so they cant kill him off!
But my prayers have been answered, damon is coming back!
YAYYYY!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

j.c.

Posted at 5:55 AM on July 13, 2014

I dont know what idiot wrote this article ..but Ian has signed in for 2 more seasons of TVD …he is not leaving and will be in episode 1 season 6 from what ive heard…whether hes human or vampire is the question or even alive…

megan halligan

Posted at 7:36 AM on July 4, 2014

Thanks for this article it definitely dryed my tears!!

Vicky

Posted at 5:17 PM on June 24, 2014

The other 5% is only threatened by Damon and they are scared Elena will go to Damon