Nina Dobrev Nervous About Ian Somerhalder’s ‘Wandering Eye’

Fri, May 16, 2014 7:13pm EDT by 66 Comments
Ian Somerhalder Faithful Nina Dobrev
Getty

Kay

Posted at 12:22 AM on June 16, 2014

If you know their relationship at all, I’ve always caught the drift that he liked her more than she did and she’s enjoying the single life more (which she should considering her age). I don’t believe any part of this article.

dreama80

Posted at 5:42 PM on May 20, 2014

Ian could call me anytime!!! kidding lol. Thats how it goes when you are young and hot.

CAT

Posted at 8:13 PM on May 18, 2014

BUT IF YOU AND NINA DONT WORK THINGS OUT MOVE ON AND UR A GOOD MAN AND SHES A GOOD WOME AND I DID NOT MEAN EVERYTHING I SAID ON MY LAST COMMENT I CANT STAY MAD AT U AND NINA JUST TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT K

CAT

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 18, 2014

RELLY IAN LIKE DONT HAVE A WANDERING EYE THIS IS UR SECOND CHANCE TO BE WITH HER AND THERE IS ALREALDY SOMETHING THAT RUINS IT MAN GROW UP STAY FOCUSED ON NINA EVEN THOUGH IM A BIG FAN OF YOU AND NINA IM STILL TELLING U THIS IS UR SECOND CHANCE STOP IT

Guest

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 18, 2014

Celebrity Dirty Laundry is wrong, as usual…. Do some digging and write your own articles. Hollywood Life is now looking as ridiculous as Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Krystal

Posted at 5:56 PM on May 17, 2014

Vampire diaries need to bring back Damon or me and my 5 sisters will quit watching it because we love him and Elena ( Nina ) togeather