‘The Vampire Diaries’ Is Right To Bring Back Damon Next Season

Fri, May 16, 2014 7:27pm EDT by 97 Comments 33,056 Article Views
Damon Returning Vampire Diaries
Courtesy of The CW

Arthur Williams

Posted at 5:10 AM on August 15, 2014

Good Day,
You are about to become a vampire been a vampire will make you stronger,
think faster, world famous, and you will never experience suffering anymore
in life, when you are a vampire, you can never be oppressed by anyone and
above all you will live very long on earth and be protected all through your life.
So what ever you are you required to do do it diligently and in time you shall
see the benefits soon. You are are required to fill out the below required form,
immediately you do that you will be approved and proceed to the next level.

Britney

Posted at 5:03 AM on August 13, 2014

I hope Damon comes back as his full self and not as a human I hope he comes back but still as a vampire and I hope him and Elena both get back together . Because how at the end of season 5 they split the last episode she went in the car with him and said she didn’t want him to do it by him self to crash into the bar or whatever , so I hope he comes back and to Elena and they get back together . There love is so strong there ment to be together forever .

Nia

Posted at 8:38 PM on July 29, 2014

There wouldn’t be a show without Damon so I am very happy to hear that he’s coming back Bonnie also. But let’s be honest people Stefan makes the show I love me some Stefan I’m over Elena and her crying so hopefully we don’t have to wait to long for them to reunite. Also I’m kind of feeling the Stefan and Caroline chemistry :) but I would love to see the beautiful Klaus come back for a while and ruffle Caroline’s feathers I love their little “thing” they have going

Ren

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 28, 2014

Yay! I am super happy that Damon is back but Delena is a joke! While Damon is very important to the fun amd adventure and love hate relationship in the show , all i am concerned with is STEFAN! There is no vampire diaries without him (i could see one with Damon tho ) Stefan is truly the real star in this show and dont you guys forget it :p

Paul

Posted at 5:45 PM on July 21, 2014

Sure I want Damon back but bringing him back means n one of any importance can ever die on this show. It becomes a soap opera in the worst way as they have long tradition of killing off characters and then bringing them back as either their look-alike or some other left of center to reality way. No I don’t expect reality from my vampire shows but there will never ever be any moment in this show when Caroline or Stephan or Elena are in mortal danger where I won’t go. “Ah, even if they die they’ll be back somehow.” See how that can kill a show in certain ways?

Damon

Posted at 6:51 AM on July 19, 2014

I want Damon back on the show ….
I think it is good for The last season…..
Well I say it is good because it shows that Everyone got what they wanted …. Why leave it a sad story ?
I think it’s best if Damon is back on the show …..

PLEASE bring him back !!!

shivani

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 28, 2014

TVD without Damon is not possible … The show was alive becoj of the chemistry between Damon and Elena … There can not be a season 6 without Damon in it … And not just in flashbacks but for real …plss plss plss bring him back

Damon

Posted at 12:36 AM on June 26, 2014

Well thanks for bringing Damon back

Damon

Posted at 12:28 AM on June 26, 2014

Ok if tvd dose NOT bring Damon back I will I repeat will cry for 10 minutes. Not kidding ok listed if tvd dosed bring back Damon back what about elan. She will probably turn her humanity off and that will be Katherine all over again.
Sooo please please bring Damon and delane ???????

Damon

Posted at 4:22 AM on June 15, 2014

as a fan I just want Damon to come back on season

Donna Elam

Posted at 10:49 PM on June 11, 2014

there is no TVD without Damon. without Damon TVD is just TV…

Sarai Alas

Posted at 9:53 PM on June 9, 2014

Yes I agree DELENA will be returns in the next season because they’re have chemistry and I love the hot couple that they have)Ian and Nina) .THEY’RE TRUE LOVE!!

Carly

Posted at 1:53 AM on June 8, 2014

Boring *yawn*

sandra

Posted at 6:24 AM on June 7, 2014

there is apsolutely no chemistry between Damon and Elena. TVD had so many relationship in it, but Delena is the worst, so empty and shallow. So i say- GIVE US STELENA, THE TRUE EPIC ROMANCE!

kristin ebright

Posted at 2:43 AM on June 4, 2014

i want damon back on the show because he is a big reason why i love this show an if he dont get to come back then i will stop wathing the show because it wont beee the same with out him or bonnie an he makes the show also alot more intertaning to watch with some of the things an his choices he makes is unperditable

samantha greenaway

Posted at 7:11 AM on June 3, 2014

Please fetch damon back he is lush and cried when you killed him off so please say he is coming please as many people will feel the same

damonno.1fan

Posted at 6:06 AM on June 3, 2014

Damon IS and has been the central character. His return as a ghost, or in a flashback would not hold the audience. He is required back, with delena chemistry, with nothing less than as lead male protagonist. Only that could satiate the fans… ♡♥♡damon.!!

Jessica

Posted at 1:50 PM on June 2, 2014

Yea they should def bring him back back not flashbacks not a ghost not a shadow BACK!!

Kat

Posted at 9:52 PM on May 31, 2014

I know that if Damon does not come back, there will be a lot of people angry and not as many viewers.
So bring Damon back, cause you just lost one viewer right now :'(

avni

Posted at 7:10 AM on May 31, 2014

Bring Damon back in the 6th season plse d shows nthg widout him we love to see Damon and Elena together

Deyanira

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 28, 2014

Hope they bring back Damon!!! Vampire Diaries without Damon is not the same! Plus, we have been looking forward to “Delena” for so long! He’s so funny.. Did I mention hot? They have to bring him back to Elena!

Kathryn

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 24, 2014

If Elana stays true to herself she pledge her love to Stefan her relationship with Damon is shallow and only physical. Elana snd Stefan belong together, period. There can be plenty of action with Elana and Stefan fighting it together

kira

Posted at 3:26 AM on May 22, 2014

I hope they bring Demon back .they had to do something the show was getting a little werid lol.