Boy, 6, Slammed Against Wall By Kindergarten Teacher, Shocking Video

Thu, May 15, 2014 2:02pm EDT by 39 Comments
Teacher Slams Boy Against Wall
Courtesy of FOX

A shocking video of a kindergarten teacher picking her student up by his shirt and slamming him against a wall has enraged the 6-year-old victim’s parents — and rightfully so.

Autumn and Anthony Nelson are horrified that their son Ian’s kindergarten teacher had the gall to physically assault him. Now, they want to see the teacher, Barb Williams, fired from the school system.

Boy Slammed Against Wall By Teacher, Parents Outraged

This video is hard to watch.

Autumn and Anthony Nelson of Wharton, Ohio received a letter from Eric Hoffman, the superintendent of the Riverdale School system where their son, Ian, attends kindergarten on May 13. The letter alerted them of an incident that occurred between their son and his teacher, Barb Williams, claiming that she was being disciplined with a 10-day unpaid suspension.

The following day they were provided with surveillance footage of the incident that instantly brought Ian’s mom to tears.

The shocking video shows Ian walking to the bathroom alone. When he leaves the bathroom, his teacher Barb is waiting for him in the hallway. There is no sound, but she is clearly upset with him, and she picks him up by his t-shirt and slams him against the wall — not one, but twice.

CLICK TO WATCH: Shocking Video of Teacher Slamming Student Against Wall

“He was in the other room, and I watched it out in the kitchen and I just started crying. I burst out in tears. I called my mom, I called [my mother-in-law], I started calling everybody saying ‘I don’t know what to do,'” Autumn told their local FOX affiliate.

One moment also shows her grabbing the boy by the face and tilted his head back. It is truly appalling to watch.

Now, Ian’s parents are demanding that Barb be fired from the school system for her horrific actions.

“We thought it was just a little incident that happened; you know that’s what the school made it sound like. All of a sudden, we get this video today and this is just outrageous,” Anthony said.

“He’s scared of her, even going to the school next year, even the year after he’ll still have to see her if she’s present in the building. That’s probably going to scare him,” Autumn continued.

As of publish date, there is no word on whether or not Barb Williams will be fired.

– Lauren Cox

More Related News:

1. Cat Saves Boy From Dog Attack: Meet Jeremy, 4, & Fearless Feline Tara
  2. Three Kids Seriously Injured After Bounce House Takes Them Airborne
  3. New Castle Police Desperate To Find Missing Mother & Infant, 7 Months

Laurie

Posted at 2:02 AM on May 22, 2014

Wow, it sure would be nice if I could understand what you are talking about…maybe go back to elementary school to learn basic English?? No, I am not the teacher…I don’t understand what you are getting at – lots of people I know think that kids now adays are too spoiled and need a good WHACK now and then.

Laurie

Posted at 3:29 AM on May 21, 2014

Liz, if he got hurt, then it should have said that he got hurt. I know what child abuse is and many children each day get hurt MUCH worse than this by their own parents.
trk387 – I can’t understand what you are saying..did you mean “you’re” the teacher that did this? I wish to God people would learn the English language! If you were saying that “you are” the teacher, then it should be you’re. Your is meaning ownership, as in “your book”.

trk387

Posted at 3:34 AM on May 21, 2014

RESPECTFULLY: the ONLY mistake I made spelling police is I didn’t spell the word your as ” you’re. Other than that how the hell can take what I said and BELIEVE I said ” I am the teacher “?

English 101 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME YOUR THE TEACHER THAT DID THIS? NO F WAY! trk387

There is NO ambiguity in what I said… funny how people throw STONES at others and its THEMSELVES they need to throw the stones at. trk387

Laurie

Posted at 1:06 AM on May 19, 2014

At least I don’t call other people bad names like some do on here. The kid is fine…did he get hurt, NO, bet he behaves from now on.

Liz

Posted at 1:53 AM on May 20, 2014

You’re wrong Laurie…the little boy DID get hurt. You need a big lesson on the definition of child abuse before you comment next time. Look it up. Barb Williams is a burned out bully who has been terrorizing kids before this and she needs to be stopped. Even the principal is afraid of her.

trk387

Posted at 1:56 AM on May 20, 2014

Laurie

Posted at 12:55 AM on May 19, 2014

Oh my God people, settle down, I simply made a comment. This is what is wrong with the world these days…kids are allowed to do anything they want, and aren’t disciplined by their parents or anyone else – heaven forbid they should be corrected – it might hurt their self-esteem. And, yes, by the way, I do have 2 children – 21 & 19, and I never laid a hand on them because I took the time to parent them correctly and put them first instead of myself. I got comments all the time about how well behaved they were, but I sure do see kids that aren’t well behaved!!

RedConvoy

Posted at 12:59 PM on May 20, 2014

Excuse me. You are not the parent, and therefore, are not allowed to lay a hand on any child. It’s one thing for the parents to discipline their children, it’s child abuse when a stranger does it and prosecutable by law as seen in the news in recent years! You don’t slap, hit, or push a kid against the wall because they piss you off! You have no right to do that.

Eve

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 17, 2014

This poor boy is probably NOT her first victim, there will be more. Get rid of her!!!

Eve

Posted at 7:20 PM on May 17, 2014

She should DIE! I’d send her to the electric chair!!! NO ONE deserves to be pushed around and bullied “especially” and innocent child. Yes, I feel strongly about this!!!!

Factsseeker

Posted at 6:29 PM on May 17, 2014

There has been denial for too long that teachers abuse children in primary schools and that anecdotal evidence suggests that the abuse is far more widespread than education and criminal authorities are prepared to admit. Children at this age can be irreversibly affected by violence and threat. Even worse, these kids when they grow up too often become misfits or violent themselves and consequently suffer life-long because they were victimized as children. Another concern is that these teachers often chronically abuse certain children. It is the chronicity that is so destructive. Currently in the US these is general denial that female primary school teachers abuse children. This must change. . Children and adults should be urged to come forward to expose primary school teachers who have abused them in the past to show politicians how deep and serious the problem really is so that questions can be asked about who exactly is responsible for covering it up. A register needs to be set up to list teachers who have abused children so that they are never allowed near children again.

Emelio Lizardo

Posted at 5:34 PM on May 17, 2014

You’d think from the headline the teacher cut his little head off. Hardly shocking video. Should be some prison time for the old gal and a sizable lawsuit.

John Nellas

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 17, 2014

she is also standing on his foot… what an evil C*NT… never mind fired she needs jail time…

SheMe32

Posted at 10:10 AM on May 17, 2014

what the hell. is there even a question! Ofcourse she should be fired!

Cagoodge1932

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 17, 2014

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and ­with ­a ­­little ­effort ­I easily ­bring ­in ­around ­$­40h ­to ­$­86h… ­Someone ­was ­good ­to ­me ­by ­sharing ­this ­link ­with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this link­… Try it, you won’t regret it­!… …………..W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­SB­­AT­­­­.­­ℭ­­O­­M­­

Jason Brown

Posted at 4:58 AM on May 17, 2014

Horrible. File criminal charges.

Xislander

Posted at 3:03 AM on May 17, 2014

Unacceptable. Charge.

Garry Hixon

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 16, 2014

GIVE HER THE ELECTRIC CHAIR MY GOD LADY WHAT DID HE DO SNIFF YOUR PANTYLINER OR SOMETHING THEYLL BOTH GET……………….LIFE

Chris

Posted at 9:51 AM on May 17, 2014

Isn’t the electric chair a little bit too much tho? Charges should be filed, but I hardly think a death sentence is what she deserves.

Nicole V.

Posted at 9:31 PM on May 16, 2014

This happened with my gym teacher (or as everyone is saying). He slammed a kid against a locker, and got fired. This teacher should get fired for sure.

Devante

Posted at 8:54 PM on May 16, 2014

There is nothing to compare to a vicious, violent, emotionally vindictive female teacher – they’re absolute cunts! Men teachers are way better overall!
…and 10 days suspension??? This teacher needed to have been fired on the spot!

Jahn

Posted at 1:25 PM on May 16, 2014

What a cunt. Give her the chair!

PISSED OFF

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 16, 2014

lord if i was this kids mama that woman would probably not have hands to hit another kid again. if my kid ever comes home and says a teacher hit him i will walk straight into that school tell the principle he better get her before i do .

Laurie is an absolute cow.

Posted at 7:37 AM on May 16, 2014

@Laurie – no matter what a child does, they do not deserve to be handled like this. You should be disgusted for even saying something of that sort you piece of shit.

Lorena Floyhar

Posted at 11:53 AM on May 18, 2014

Well said.

Laurie

Posted at 1:01 AM on May 16, 2014

Maybe the kid had it coming…kids are so mouthy now adays, and parents don’t do their job in raising them!

Mike Camino

Posted at 8:20 AM on May 16, 2014

Are you just partially mentally debilitated, or 100% lame? Please tell me you are not a parent.

Dee

Posted at 8:32 PM on May 16, 2014

No child who doesn’t understand the difference of right and wrong deserves to be grab on the face and slammed to a wall. You’re just as sick as the teacher who did this.

RedConvoy

Posted at 5:30 AM on May 17, 2014

No one has the right to place their hands on another’s person’s child. It is happening too much even at public places from total strangers. If someone did that to my niece when she was a kid, I would have punched them right across the face in retaliation. You would allow someone like that to discipline your kid so harshly? You should not have or be around children at all.

rachee

Posted at 11:40 PM on May 15, 2014

Charge her with assault! That is assault!!!!

Annah Maria Hinman

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 15, 2014

why isnt this woman charged with battery?

me

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 15, 2014

I don’t condone violence but in this case she needs a beat down.She’s lucky that is not my kid’s teacher I would put a whoop ass on her and lift that heffer up by the neck and slam her a couple of times.How can this teacher be violent?,this innocent child is 6 years old what did he do to deserve this?.

Joxua Luxor

Posted at 5:18 PM on May 15, 2014

I am really curious as to whether she is an atheist or not. Does anybody know?

Rhiannon

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 15, 2014

She’s the wife of a preacher, believe it or not…

Joxua Luxor

Posted at 6:10 PM on May 15, 2014

unbelievable…

Clarence Abernathy

Posted at 7:17 AM on May 16, 2014

What about the LA teacher who was caught feeding amen to 2nd graders? Was her a Christian too?

Clarence Abernathy

Posted at 7:20 AM on May 16, 2014

Semen, not amen… Darn auto spell

Rebecca Tallent Crouch

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 17, 2014

Yes, she deserves to be punished, but why do people always have to bring religion into everything? What does religion have to do with this?

Zabella Zaa

Posted at 9:18 PM on May 17, 2014

The same thing religion has to do with all those priest that molested children, they are a bunch of hypocrites!