Jay Z, Beyonce & Solange Knowles Release Statement After Elevator Fight

Thu, May 15, 2014 5:06pm EDT by 19 Comments
Solange Knowles & Jay Z's Statement
Splashnews, Getty

m88 link

Posted at 1:17 AM on July 10, 2014

I am really inspired with your writing talents and also with the format on your blog.

Smelly Azz Bastard

Posted at 6:35 PM on May 19, 2014

Solange just mad cause she is goofy looking and you cannot pay people to listen to her suck azz music, for real though

Xislander

Posted at 8:34 PM on May 17, 2014

Nope. They don’t need to say anything else.

Denise

Posted at 10:09 AM on May 16, 2014

Apparently they have something to hide. What excites media more than that?

lourdesghall (@lourdesghall)

Posted at 5:42 AM on May 16, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $65 /hr on the computer . She has been unemployed for six months but last month her income was $14125 just working on the computer for a few hours. see this………
W­­W­­W­­.­­W­­O­­R­­K­­2­­5­­.­­C­­O­­M

Opixer39

Posted at 5:42 AM on May 16, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

…………………………………………….. W­­­­­W­­­W.­W­­O­­R­­K­­7­­2­­­­­.C­­­­­O­­M­­­­­

rogerswheeler (@rogerswheeler1)

Posted at 2:25 AM on May 16, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­C­S­.­C­O­­M

emmasbeavers (@emmasbeavers)

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 15, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and­ an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $⁸²⁴⁰ a month. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
W­­­­­W­­­W.­W­­O­­R­­K­­7­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­O­­M­­­­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Acceent

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 15, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­……………..W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­SB­­AT­­­­.­­ℭ­­O­­M­­

blktainment

Posted at 10:17 PM on May 15, 2014

I’d like to know what Jay is apologetic about? But, I’m hopeful the full story will come out in time. I don’t believe he put his hands on Bey. I think Solange may have overreacted and now this statement makes me think she probably was drunk since they seem to put an emphasis on that she wasn’t. If I’m not mistaken, she was already diagnosed with mental issues and a stunt like this could get her child taken from her, if the baby daddy makes it an issue.

ceer0624

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 15, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MīxedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

kohutlaxcbxcb

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 15, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. bbbbbbbbbb

SueGDunn (@SueGDunn)

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 15, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­S­­75­­­­.­­C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

emmasbeavers (@emmasbeavers)

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 15, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­­W­­­W.­W­­O­­R­­K­­7­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­O­­M­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Destiny Khan

Posted at 6:06 PM on May 15, 2014

family fight come on with that bull. All families do not kick, hit , and fight each other.

Destiny Khan

Posted at 6:04 PM on May 15, 2014

ALL LIES . BUT THEY WANT PEOPLE TO SUPPORT THEIR TOURS AND CAREERS. AND YET THEY KEEP LYING TO THE PUBLIC.

jay

Posted at 5:31 PM on May 15, 2014

I agree they don’t need to provide an explanation but just silence would have been better, this comes off as BS

Gwen

Posted at 5:20 PM on May 15, 2014

They do not owe an explanation for anything, just be cuz they are celebrities does not give the world the right to every aspect of their lives. I,for one, have always admired the way they handled it with respect and privacy for each other.

The Frugal Exerciser

Posted at 5:20 PM on May 15, 2014

We will never know the truth unless they tell us. They are right about family fights and it is a private matter but they noisy side of me wanted to know the juicy details, oh well.