Paul Wesley Cozies Up To Phoebe Tonkin On PDA-Filled Lunch Date

Thu, May 15, 2014 4:07pm EDT by 17 Comments 21,537 Article Views
Phoebe Tonkin Paul Wesley Dating
Courtesy of Twitter

Catching A Cheater

Posted at 4:03 PM on May 25, 2014

Hey there! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs up for your great information you have here on this
post. I’ll be returning to your site for more
soon.

hcg product

Posted at 12:55 AM on May 21, 2014

Great website. A lot of useful info here. I’m sending it
to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank
you in your sweat!

SueGDunn (@SueGDunn)

Posted at 9:39 PM on May 15, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­S­­75­­­­.­­C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

John Clark

Posted at 7:38 PM on May 15, 2014

She is beautiful without him !!!

Selena

Posted at 7:21 PM on May 15, 2014

Once a cheater always a cheater. This couple is annoying, they aren’t right for each other and I don’t buy that they are really dating, I think they’re dating just to boost her popularity up.

megan

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 15, 2014

right, because you know their lives and what they do behind closed doors. give me a break. and they’ve been dating since september but most people are only finding out now that they’re in a relationship because they’ve actually been really private, so obviously it’s not a fake relationship or for fame. and lol at you for declaring two people you don’t know not being right for each other.

Selena

Posted at 6:40 AM on May 17, 2014

Actually before September and oh like you know anything? Keep your yap shut and don’t say anything if you don’t agree with a person.

megan

Posted at 2:33 PM on May 17, 2014

actually i won’t “keep my yap shut” since this is a public site open to comments. telling someone to shut up just because they won’t agree with you shows you’re closeminded and your argument is flimsy. and i never claimed to know anything darling, that was all you, when you called paul a cheater and said that phoebe was just dating him for popularity. neither of us know anything but you’re the one that acted like you did.

Selena

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 17, 2014

Well it is kind of low that Phoebe jumped on Paul right after the divorce. People say that they’ve been dating before the divorce was even finalized so obviously something was going on but everyone wants to just blame Torrey just because she moved on.

megan

Posted at 6:36 PM on May 17, 2014

phoebe “jumped” on paul? like he’s not an adult who can make his own choices? and i’ve seen a lot more blame on phoebe and paul than torrey because the person she moved on with wasn’t a celebrity. and apparently phoebe was with chris zylka until spring of 2013 so her and paul couldn’t have had something going on. the divorce was FINALIZED and PROCESSED in june/july but it had obviously been filed earlier than that. so realistically, paul or torrey filed for divorce while phoebe was still in a relationship. really though, we don’t know if anyone cheated so all i was saying is to not place the blame on anyone or say negative things when we don’t know them.

Selena

Posted at 10:08 AM on May 18, 2014

Yeah.. I mean I don’t hate any of them but something might’ve happened that we don’t know about. So who knows, but as long as both of them are happy then that’s all that matters I guess.

LaLa

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 15, 2014

I guess she has a way better attitude/personality/sense of humor/ so much more than her character she plays, because I was so glad they killed her off only to bring her back and me back in my seat, but on the subject of them together – I suppose. Does this mean he was cheating on his wife with her? I just read speculations but not confirmed statements.

nope

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 15, 2014

his wife moved on like a month before him with a surfer named carlos, so if anyone cheated i don’t think it was paul. and phoebe was with chris zylka until like may of last year.

Selena

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 15, 2014

Actually they both moved on in the same time.. Phoebe and Paul just kept their relationship secret until the divorce was finalized

dudeee

Posted at 4:48 PM on May 15, 2014

oooh come ooon he is way too hot for her!!

Nicole

Posted at 5:23 PM on May 15, 2014

someone’s jealous ;) they’re perfect together.

SueGDunn (@SueGDunn)