Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: She’s Considering A Restraining Order

Thu, May 15, 2014 8:21pm EDT by 19 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Restraining Order
Pacific Coast News

Courtney yo

Posted at 3:12 AM on June 10, 2014

I feel like Hollywood life “exclusively reports” a lot of things, like this, because they are just making it up. This site is just a bunch of crap.

Honey

Posted at 9:11 AM on June 10, 2014

Exactly it’s all a bunch of ship Lamar is fine without her !!!####

Honey

Posted at 3:08 PM on May 17, 2014

Khloe for:real you need that much attention ?? Know brother in his right mind would trip over you like that number 1 your not all that number 2,3,,4, etc, etc your not all that find another way to increase your status and leave Lamar alone I hope this man your dating now tear your heart up your worse than your sister Kim smfh !!!!!÷

Sophia Decosta

Posted at 10:21 AM on May 16, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
This is what I do,,,,,,,,,

►►♥♡♥►► ◄◄♥♡♥◄◄

slamwork.com

►►♥♡♥►► ◄◄♥♡♥◄◄
GO TO THE SITE FOR MORE INFO AND HELP………………

lyndakbrown (@lyndakbrown)

Posted at 9:55 AM on May 16, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­W­W.­W­O­R­K­7­1­­­.C­­­­O­M­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Yonce traz

Posted at 9:50 AM on May 16, 2014

bet Khole kardashian and french Montana won’t last that long not @ least a year or two Because he already had been married before plus they are the same age also I do think Khole did invited Lamar O to the club by where she & her boyfriend were @ & Lamar O got turned away

tamara

Posted at 9:26 AM on May 16, 2014

I don’t agree on how Lamar acted in his marriage at all, but I don’t agree either the way Chloe just moved on with this opportunist and user guy. I remember how Chloe used to be binging on Scott, and Christ Kim ex husband calling them opportunists. At this time, she had to use her judgment to advice her sisters, now she cannot use the same judgment to see clearly that this French Montana is a user who came to her life to use her to get on top of his career. She was so hard on Scott and Courtney, and Kim, and Christ, now look at her acting like she is blind. Chloe is going to cry because this guy is going to hurt her deeper than Lamar did. After he get what he wants from her, he will keep moving to another woman for more, because that what he has been doing. Some man form certain country believe that they can be macho and control a woman because woman are inferior to them. Wait you will see how this abuser is going to treat her. I know Lamar wasn’t perfect, but she will wish she took him back

Hele

Posted at 9:02 AM on May 16, 2014

you are not all that…you loose a few lbs, sleep w/ a rapper (not even a good one) & now you may judge the man who married you, patiently waited for you to produce a child & put up w/ family drama? wtf? who are you?

lourdesghall (@lourdesghall)

Posted at 5:44 AM on May 16, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $65 /hr on the computer . She has been unemployed for six months but last month her income was $14125 just working on the computer for a few hours. see this………
W­­W­­W­­.­­W­­O­­R­­K­­2­­5­­.­­C­­O­­M

rogerswheeler (@rogerswheeler1)

Posted at 2:28 AM on May 16, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­C­S­.­C­O­­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:08 AM on May 16, 2014

so the cheap prostitute is back in her…………..

Bluie Ivz

Posted at 12:54 AM on May 16, 2014

this story sound like bull crap mess YOU can’t believe everything you read or see on BLogs

emmasbeavers (@emmasbeavers)

Posted at 11:48 PM on May 15, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and­ an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $⁸²⁴⁰ a month. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
W­­­­­W­­­W.­W­­O­­R­­K­­7­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­O­­M­­­­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Acceent

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 15, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­……………..W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­SB­­AT­­­­.­­ℭ­­O­­M­­

kohutlaxcbxcb

Posted at 10:09 PM on May 15, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

too bad

Posted at 9:40 PM on May 15, 2014

You are such a stupid biatch Khloe, get over yourself…. i’m sure if Lamar wanted to se you all he would have to do is call.. Sooooooooooooooooo sick of your DRAMA.. and your little slutty sisters.

SueGDunn (@SueGDunn)

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 15, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­S­­75­­­­.­­C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

emmasbeavers (@emmasbeavers)

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 15, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­­W­­­W.­W­­O­­R­­K­­7­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­O­­M­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 8:36 PM on May 15, 2014

Khloe and her whole family loves to be seen. Lamar only showed up at a club she was at she knows that she’s going to see the man every once in awhile he’s famous too the whole Kardashian family is so dramatic! I’m a little tired of hearing about them I wish the media would talk about someone else’s family they are getting a little boring!