Khloe Kardashian Thinks Lamar Odom Is A ‘Stalker’ For Following Her To Club

Thu, May 15, 2014 8:11am EDT by 9 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom Stalker
Getty, PacificCoastNews

Darci

Posted at 12:31 PM on August 8, 2014

I get pleasure from, lead to I found just what I was having a look for.
You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
Bye

LaLa

Posted at 6:59 PM on May 18, 2014

@ smiley Who has khlo-hoe slept with as females go? Kim also goes both ways

smiley55

Posted at 12:11 PM on May 15, 2014

I doubt any truth to this fabricated story why would lamar take her back after she has been swirling sexually with this rapper montee. STD’S transferred to each other and more others disgusting, why would khloe enjoy seeing herself in the media and tablois as some rapper getting started still married like she is but he has a son and distant wife which does khloe know for facts that montee is not making out with his wifey. Now if any stories are truy who looks like the biggest FOOL khloe, the amazon lesbian who goes both ways. Remember it is only an opinion nothing more and no I am hating it is only an opinion.

Sinf

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 15, 2014

Well……. lamar is probably the only one who ever loved you. Montana is using you for publicity.

Sandra

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 15, 2014

Yeah Khloe – it’s all about you – I’m sure every man in the world wants to follow you around – all you K’s are the same – no one loves you as much as you LOVE yourself!

kellydtaylor (@kellydtaylor1)

Posted at 9:37 AM on May 15, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­­W­­­W.­W­­­O­­R­­­K­­­7­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­O­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Posted at 9:00 AM on May 15, 2014

So khloe you wil be dumped by Montana , then is too late to win lamar
What a chame

Jennifer

Posted at 8:40 AM on May 15, 2014

What a bunch of crap. Get a life Khloe. He’s the one with the talent, she’s just a sorry fame ho with no talent whatsoever.

Adam

Posted at 11:53 PM on May 16, 2014

No talent??? Please let me know who pays you gobs of money, for not having any talent. Let me know. How it should be so easy, and we should all be so lucky! We were all blessed with a talent, but some people recognize their talent and capitalize on it, they are the fortunate ones. Many people though do not realize their talents, and they go through life hyper critical of others and green with envy of the ones that do.