Khloe Kardashian Instagrams About ‘Pain’ — Talking About Lamar Odom?

Wed, May 14, 2014 10:30pm EDT by 13 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Instagram Message
FameFlyNet

mari suarez (@mariajosebucari)

Posted at 7:30 PM on May 15, 2014

lo mejor para ella

Kim Who

Posted at 3:19 PM on May 15, 2014

That’s you K-ho-le.

Woncirt

Posted at 2:57 PM on May 15, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week……………..W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­SB­­AT­­­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

smiley55

Posted at 12:27 PM on May 15, 2014

I will continue to pray for lamar to watch his back something tells me that khloe is a Black Widow Spider on the Rise. It has already been stated that khloe called lamar to come to the club and he had no idea the tmz or other paps were there if any true nothing but more fabricated storylines by the wicked kard/jenner to keep the rotation on non real reality.

Princess

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 15, 2014

Let Khloe be with the block head man. She needed somebody to show her some love so she could love herself. While married to Lamar I never saw her dress up, lose lbs., and think about her looks this much. Did she love herself, not to mention loving Lamar? It was probably just good sex. Didn’t look as if Lamar came to start a brawl at all, he’s level headed and he simply walked away from the club. Do not believe he came for Khloe or even followed her and her date. He knows how to contact her. Lamar now has everything in his favor with his new NBA team. And besides, there are so many girls Lamar can date. Oh, Hey Lamar, you can call me up anytime!!

kellydtaylor (@kellydtaylor1)

Posted at 9:38 AM on May 15, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­­W­­­W.­W­­­O­­R­­­K­­­7­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­O­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

lorraine

Posted at 7:43 AM on May 15, 2014

Richard you are a vile nasty dirty filthy idiot.
You are sickening revolting sex predator

Monda

Posted at 7:29 AM on May 15, 2014

I think Lamar is now feeling the pain. Ive been where Khloe has been before. If she truly loves Lamar then they can and will make it work. Time apart will either make them or break them. Khloe holds all the cards now. Good Luck because I liked them as a couple. Drugs makes people do crazy things. I feel their pain.

Megan Grace

Posted at 11:44 AM on May 15, 2014

Drugs definitely change people for the worst. Unfortunately I am in this same situation. It is so painful to see someone you love with all your heart go down a path of freebase cocaine. They do not realize how much they are really hurting the people that love them the most. I hope khloe will hold on and stick by Lamar. He needs support and help and for someone to not give up on him. I am holding on and I know how painful it can be :-(

Casa blanc

Posted at 1:20 PM on May 15, 2014

Love will stick with you till the end,especially knowing what drugs can do. Please,she screw game and created problem in his home,she screw matt kemp and now screwing French Montana. So how does she stick with him. Oh I know what you will say lamar also screw so hos right. This not love,she is a manipulative whore. Period! Lamar move forward with your career and find a decent woman and wife.

LizbethMNowlin (@LizbethMNowlin)

Posted at 7:17 AM on May 15, 2014

My last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do…… J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­

jameybwxcbxcb

Posted at 2:12 AM on May 15, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlãckWhiteHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcbxcbxcb

Mister Baja