Beyonce & Jay Z Are ‘Used’ To Solange’s Outbursts

Tue, May 13, 2014 11:27am EDT by 17 Comments
splash news

Smelly Azz Bastard

Posted at 7:48 PM on May 19, 2014

Jay need to give a Solange beat down…………….Beat her sorry ugly goofy looking tired azz down!

janecwright (@janecwright)

Posted at 7:05 AM on May 14, 2014

my buddy’s mom makes $78 /hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her pay check was $17939 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read Full Article…………………. W­­W­­W­­.­­W­­O­­R­­K­­2­­5­­.­­C­­O­­M

Carole

Posted at 4:58 AM on May 14, 2014

Lockout her violent bipolar ghetto a….
And be sure That she takes her meds for the safe of society
Jay and bey you can hide her bad behaviours anymore
She needs anger s management and quickly to learn how to act Like a civilized humain Being !!!!!

justin

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 13, 2014

Im glad she went off on him. So sick of all the people who treat Jay Z like a God. He is a wife beater. Solange is sick of him beating up and abusing her sister. She smacked him down because Beyonce has battered wife syndrome and wont speak up for herself. It is frustrating to watch someone you love be hurt and you can’t do anything.

sisi south africa

Posted at 7:21 PM on May 13, 2014

Its an unfortunate situation. I feel sorry for Jay he really looked helpless and Solange looked offish. She is an angry person . My question is why do they keep going with her, if she has had these outbursts before ,and if her relationship with Jay is strained to an extent of physical action? She really was going for him. Ohhh well still love Bey and Jay.

mi mi

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 13, 2014

She promoting her album

gmarie

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 13, 2014

I think Solange was pissed for something JZ did….. in regards to Bey…. and Bey stood by with a smirk on her face cuz Solange stood up to him, something Bey does not do. JZ deserved it.

me

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 13, 2014

Stop complimenting Jay Z that fool is on video smacking women in his past.Look it up 1 was a 12 year old girl another is a woman when he was in Africa for no apparent reason he just smacks her around the head and no one around him says anything.Only reason he didn’t smack Solange back is because he’s married to Beyonce.

oh come on!

Posted at 7:28 PM on May 13, 2014

So he had done that in the past . He has clearly changed….what are you? A saint ? He has made mistakes before and it happens. We dont live in a movie. Stop judging and deal with the situation at hand and that is SOLANGE HIT HIM NOW!!!

@me

Posted at 7:32 PM on May 13, 2014

Absolutely. We cant say we really know the situation then and we dont know it now. The point is that kind of behaviour is distastefull. Now and it doesnt give Solange the right to do this because Jay had done it too before . You are a lame perpertraitor.

GeneSBlanton (@GeneSBlanton)

Posted at 1:13 PM on May 13, 2014

My last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do…… J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­

catherinekburnett (@catherinekburne)

Posted at 12:43 PM on May 13, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­C­S­.­C­O­­M

louis vuitton speedy

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 13, 2014

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness
of precious knowledge concerning unexpected emotions.

KelseyCMann (@KelseyCMann)

Posted at 12:09 PM on May 13, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­­W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­S­­7­­5­­.­­C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

jay

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 13, 2014

my guess is he insulted that ugly dress she is wearing! lol

amandajmartinez (@amandajmartine1)

Posted at 12:35 PM on May 13, 2014

my neighbor’s step-aunt makes $79 /hr on the internet . She has been without work for 9 months but last month her payment was $17369 just working on the internet for a few hours. see ………………
W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M