Selena Gomez’s Side Boob: See Her Wardrobe Malfunction

Tue, May 13, 2014 12:05pm EDT by 12 Comments 18,891 Article Views
Selena Gomez Side Boob
Courtesy of Twitter

JustJenna

Posted at 8:17 AM on May 21, 2014

You’re disgusting. And P.S. women don’t develop milk into their breasts until they are full term pregnant.

ola

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 13, 2014

i think strange the breasts out and squeezed
best in next Sel!

ola

Posted at 7:19 PM on May 13, 2014

selena until you finally let your hair loose
more young.
congratulatins cosmetic cute and clean
but the costume was not cool
seemed a little fat
and squeezing her breasts became very strange

JustJenna

Posted at 8:15 AM on May 21, 2014

Selena looks beautiful and not fat at all.
If you don’t have anything nice to say, maybe consider keeping your mouth shut. Words hurt people you know.

Selena

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 13, 2014

He is a major creep lol

Shania

Posted at 2:07 PM on May 15, 2014

Wait, Are you Selena Gomez ?

Dan12

Posted at 5:09 PM on May 13, 2014

How can people vote they like the dress when there isn’t a picture of the dress with this story? Come on, HollywoodLife.

I saw a picture of the dress Selena wore to that big party. This looks like the dress. She looked really nice in general, but the side had weird big white square “bows” from top to bottom that actually looked like Post It’s. It looked weird. My comment was it made the dress look like it was held together by Post It notes.

So I was right. This side shot proves it. I can’t tell what’s going on. If Selena knew someone could take a picture like this when she wore this dress, I think that’s bad taste. Looking cool and edgy doesn’t mean you have to do things like this.

too bad

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 13, 2014

no big deal..

GeneSBlanton (@GeneSBlanton)

Posted at 1:12 PM on May 13, 2014

My last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do…… J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:01 PM on May 13, 2014

nothing to be ashamed of……………….

catherinekburnett (@catherinekburne)

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 13, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­C­S­.­C­O­­M

KelseyCMann (@KelseyCMann)

Posted at 12:14 PM on May 13, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>>>>>>>