‘Glee’ Finale Recap: Rachel Discovers Her True ‘Dream’ Isn’t In NYC

Tue, May 13, 2014 9:22pm EDT by 11 Comments
Glee Finale
Courtesy of Fox

Dee

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 16, 2014

I’m over Glee! I stopped watching after season 3 and only began watching at the hope of seeing Sam and Mercedes finally be happy together which they were in season 5 for what? 5 episodes? And in the finale Sam “cheats” and they break up so he can screw as many girls as he wants without guilt? UGHHH So over it! And not only Sam and Mercedes but what also annoyed me was Rachel. She’s annoying, that’s her character but after 4 seasons of broadway, broadway, broadway, broadway she all of a sudden abandons her dream role for TV? Such complete and utter crap :/ I was dissapointed with the final and I definitely won’t be watching season 6. I regret having started watching again. Waste of my time.

Gunny

Posted at 2:36 PM on May 14, 2014

I think the better message is that once a dream has come true, people move on to another dream.

clarissa

Posted at 11:24 AM on May 14, 2014

Why is it that all the heterosexual couples break up but the homos are still together?

Rich

Posted at 12:29 PM on May 18, 2014

I believe Ryan Murphy is trying to dispel the myth that gay people are promiscuous, hedonistic and selfish by presenting a healthy gay relationship with Kurt and Blaine. I hope he creates a spin off of Glee with them since there are no shows currently airing that focus on a healthy gay relationship. Mercedes and Sam could not work as a couple but it has nothing to do with them being heterosexual. It was about a woman waiting for marriage to have sex which is an issue not often discussed on t.v. shows

schbrxcbwt

Posted at 10:55 AM on May 14, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. bbbbbbbbbbbbb

PamelaCPerdue (@PamelaCPerdue)

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 14, 2014

My last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do…… J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­

ICE

Posted at 9:09 AM on May 14, 2014

So boring!

Charlene Cshepherd

Posted at 7:08 AM on May 14, 2014

my buddy’s mom makes $78 /hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her pay check was $17939 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read Full Article…………………. W­­W­­W­­.­­W­­O­­R­­K­­2­­5­­.­­C­­O­­M

Mr. Dennis Pizzo