‘Glee': Jane Lynch Teases Final Season — Will Naya Rivera Return?

Tue, May 13, 2014 6:12pm EDT by 8 Comments 17,131 Article Views
Glee Naya Rivera
Courtesy of FOX

marydlewis (@marydlewis)

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 13, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­W­W.­­W­­O­R­K­7­1­­­.­C­­­­O­M­­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Paul

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 13, 2014

The producers would be incredibly stupid to not bring Santana back. This show is averaging 2 million viewers… that is 8 million less than they were getting in the show’s prime. they cannot afford to lose ANY fans and they know Naya aka Santana has many. If they continue catering to Lea so obviously then they only have themselves to blame. I am so disappointed in how this show has been going. I dread seeing Rachel, Kurt and Blaine hog the entire episode and get all of the solos. I miss the days of Quinn, Brittany, and Puck. I don’t know if someone told Ryan Murphy or FOX that Lea is the reason people watch Glee, but I don’t think they are stupid enough to test that theory by losing Naya aka Santana.

Evangeline Morrison

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 13, 2014

PREACH IT! I miss Brittana, Puck, Quinn, and I miss Mickinley so much! It’s not ok how down hill the show has gone.

Evangeline Morrison

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 13, 2014

I almost forgot, I miss Sam too!

mondocxxcb

Posted at 9:22 PM on May 13, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. sssssssssssss

KimberlyJButler (@KimberlyJButler)

Posted at 9:17 PM on May 13, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here……
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­­W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­S­­7­­5­­.­­C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

Gunny

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 13, 2014

I think they gave Naya some time to settle down and that she could be in Season 6.

Haylie

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 13, 2014

Naya will return next year