‘The Voice’ Recap: Christina Grimmie Take Risks On Semifinals

Mon, May 12, 2014 11:06pm EST by 17 Comments
The Voice Semifinals
Courtesy of NBC

here

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 22, 2014

Hey There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful info.
Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

catherinekburnett (@catherinekburne)

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 13, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­C­S­.­C­O­­M

KelseyCMann (@KelseyCMann)

Posted at 12:07 PM on May 13, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­­W­­W­­W­­.­­J­­O­­B­­S­­7­­5­­.­­C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

ConnieLPitts (@ConnieLPitts)

Posted at 9:59 AM on May 13, 2014

My last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do…… J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­

janetnsheffield (@janetnsheffield)

Posted at 9:43 AM on May 13, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­W­­W.­W­­O­­R­­K­­7­­1­­­.C­­­­­­­O­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Ron lewis

Posted at 8:47 AM on May 13, 2014

Jake is pure country and the best of them all. His Heaven was out sight! After last night I went to ITunes and bought all his songs.

Camerceem1955

Posted at 5:51 AM on May 13, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

…………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.ℭ­­­OM­­­­

Mariana

Posted at 4:00 AM on May 13, 2014

Christina needs to go HOME!! Lol Josh is gonna win this !

Emz

Posted at 9:05 AM on May 13, 2014

oh yeah the safe and boring josh

amandajmartinez (@amandajmartine1)

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 13, 2014

my neighbor’s step-aunt makes $79 /hr on the internet . She has been without work for 9 months but last month her payment was $17369 just working on the internet for a few hours. see ………………
W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:56 AM on May 13, 2014

skip high school?

maria

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 13, 2014

josh all the Way, by far the best on the show IMO.

Patricia

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 13, 2014

Coco, you are correct with josh being a good singer, if you truly believe jake sings better than christina and kat and I’m talking about talent, not a popularity contest, I find that quite funny.
Not only does christina and kat have better vocal chords so does Kristen. She’s sings country better than jake. You didn’t mention her so you must think she is not a threat to jake.
Josh is an ok singer but not better than the other 4.

Destiny

Posted at 10:14 AM on May 13, 2014

I understand that some people are hesitant of Christina because she already has her foot in the door…but this is as good of an oppurtunity for her as it is for everyone else! She has the voice! she has the look! She could be/already is a star. She has a voice that you could see on POP stations, she should at least be given the chance she should 100% be in the Top 3!

Coco

Posted at 12:56 AM on May 13, 2014

Christina and Cat are my least favorite singers. The first for her thin screech tone and Cat for her pitchiness. kristen is okay. jake and Josh are the ones to beat.

adelinecwest (@adelinecwest)

Posted at 12:06 AM on May 13, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a month. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
W­­W­W.­­WO­­­R­K­­7­1­­­.C­­­­O­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014

Natalie

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 12, 2014

I have always liked Jake, but tonight I think he did his best performances yet and I would love to see him in the finals!