Elsa: 5 Things To Know About ‘Once Upon A Time’s’ New Snow Queen

Mon, May 12, 2014 7:36pm EDT by 24 Comments
Queen Elsa Once Upon A Time
Courtesy of Disney

Shaun Adam McMichael

Posted at 4:24 PM on May 18, 2014

Oh I’m sure she’ll need a man sooner or later, mainly later. I mean there needs to be an heir. What happens if Anna dies before she has kids and then elsa whose never married and no kids.It’s the end of their line.

Aneria

Posted at 4:48 PM on June 28, 2014

In was thinking the same thing

Edwin Gyomar Morales-Lopez

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 14, 2014

Apparently Britney Spears is in consideration for the role. Let’s hope she gets it. She’d be perfect.

Elsa Frezeny

Posted at 4:21 AM on May 16, 2014

i pretty sure i would be a better fit play elsa in anything

Taylor

Posted at 4:40 AM on May 14, 2014

I definitely think that they should explore her darker side. Perhaps not to the point of making her a villain. She was in Rumple’s vault for a reason, yes. Because her powers are dangerous, enough so to maybe stop Rumple. And back then, locking up anything that might potentially stop him was at the top of his list. If he knew where she was and was contained, she wouldn’t be able to be his undoing. Maybe they should explore that angle? But Elsa is a dark character naturally, consumed by fear and stress and misunderstanding. It would be nice to see some of that in the show, but Elsa’s not the only one coming to Storybrooke. So is Anna, so no matter what, her sister will still be there for her to hopefully ‘thaw her frozen heart’, and continue to believe in her when she can’t believe in herself, in true Anna fashion. This is what I’m hoping, anyway. WE’LL SEE IN SEASON 4. I was actually bouncing and screaming and just. I cannot even deal, I’m so happy they did this.

Elsa Frezeny

Posted at 4:14 AM on May 16, 2014

i also heard that Sven and kristoff and olaf might be in it too at a later eipsode i heard they want to do a eiposed were they travel to arendell

Kierstyn

Posted at 2:14 AM on May 14, 2014

Am I the only one who thinks having Elsa on the show is a terrible idea? 1: she’s recent, and Elsa is so big nowadays, it’s nice to have something that… I don’t know… Doesn’t have her in it for once? 2: she was in rumple’s special place for a reason, if she is to be in it, she’s going to be evil, which is obviously already upsetting people (even though I don’t see it as a big deal myself) 3: What if Regina somehow uses her to screw Emma over? How much will everyone “love” her then?

Brandy Jeppesen

Posted at 10:37 PM on May 14, 2014

I’m with you!!!!! It’s such a sell out idea.

Elsa Frezeny

Posted at 4:17 AM on May 16, 2014

i though rumple was evil

Alexa

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 13, 2014

Elsa is meant to be a villain and should be portrayed as such, not bubble wrapped for the sake of your kids. You probably do that enough as is.

David

Posted at 2:45 PM on June 23, 2014

^ Thank you. Someone around here has commmon sense :)

Hiltat

Posted at 5:39 AM on May 13, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

…………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.ℭ­­­OM­­­­

Danny

Posted at 1:13 AM on May 13, 2014

I think they should maintain the Elsa reputation as super-controlling sister with good intention.
Please don’t spoil the mood of the kids who might be watching this series…

Megan Jeffrey

Posted at 7:17 AM on May 13, 2014

I totally agree with keeping her the same. My 4 year old idolizes Elsa I am so worried they are going to make her a villain and break my little girl’s heart. I can keep her from seeing stuff on tv but she does searches for Elsa videos on YouTube and listens to the songs as she goes to sleep if something came up in the search showing her being evil she actually would be heart broken. I even have to do an Elsa braid in her hair every day, she made me watch the hair tutorial on you tube. I do think they need to be mindful of children in this. Elsa is the first Disney Princess who truly sets a good example for my daughters about independence, putting family before a man and not needing to go get married to be whole as a woman. I love it and I really think that side of the character should remain. I love having a little girl who proclaims I am not a princess I’m a queen like Elsa. Elsa isn’t evil I am crossing my fingers they don’t change her so my daughter can continue to enjoy her favourite independent disney woman.

David

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 23, 2014

^ You realize Elsa’s character is based of the evil Snow Queen. So is important they do show ther real story for us fans. I agree it would be sad for the little ones but unfortunately Once Upon Time is a grown folks show.

adelinecwest (@adelinecwest)

Posted at 12:02 AM on May 13, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a month. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
W­­W­W.­­WO­­­R­K­­7­1­­­.C­­­­O­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014

Anna

Posted at 10:27 PM on May 12, 2014

I think they should not make Elsa a villain but they should do what is reasonable for her being locked up. They should also bring in some of the other characters in. Also Regina should have a happier ending than that because that was just wrong.

jonny

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 12, 2014

i thought it was cruel the way they tore her happy ever after away… again… her character cant cut a break… im just hoping this doesnt push her over the edge again; downside of a break up that involves someone with magical powers.

Kristi

Posted at 9:40 AM on May 13, 2014

They didn’t tear Regina’s happy ever after; they were what gave her it. Snow White supported Regina, right before Regina went to the woods where her relationship with Robin began.

Misty Millard

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 12, 2014

I think charlize theron should play elsa

ayh10732 (@ayh10732)

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 12, 2014

W­­W­W.­­WO­­­R­K­­7­1­­­.C­­­­O­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

sayeivamxcb

Posted at 9:47 PM on May 12, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

Jamie

Posted at 8:54 AM on May 13, 2014

I think Regina need to learn that life is hard and she can’t kept blaming people for decide to be un favor. Regina try something to Emma she may lose son. Emma didn’t know and Regina karma is coming back to haunt her. Emma is not like her mother she street smart.

Cel

Posted at 8:53 AM on May 13, 2014

And before anyone replies, I am a female. That’s right, not some chauvinist man, just a chick who calls it like she sees it :)