‘Once Upon A Time': Why [SPOILER] Will Be The Show’s Best Princess

Mon, May 12, 2014 9:54am EDT by 12 Comments
Once Upon A Time Elsa Frozen
Courtesy of ABC, Disney

Stephie

Posted at 3:31 PM on May 13, 2014

I beg to differ. Has Elsa been confirmed by the cast or writers for next season? There is more than one “Ice Queen” let us not forget the Ice Witch of Narnia. I think THAT would be much more original than throwing Elsa into the mix, which every child or there loves right now, to be made evil or mean.

Furefly

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 13, 2014

I’m really excited that they brought in Elsa ~ I’m super pissed they brought in Marian!!! Seriously ~ Please, Please, Please DO NOT make Regina evil again!!!! They have spent way too much time developing her story arc and she’s worked super hard to be Good! I Love Regina Good!!! Have Elsa kill off Marian ~ Problem solved. ;)

GeneSBlanton (@GeneSBlanton)

Posted at 1:11 PM on May 13, 2014

My last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do…… J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­

Razyeal

Posted at 1:53 PM on May 13, 2014

no one care how much money you made doing something obviously shady online.

ConnieLPitts (@ConnieLPitts)

Posted at 10:03 AM on May 13, 2014

Alice Chen

Posted at 2:31 AM on May 13, 2014

Oh God, let’s milk the Frozen franchise even more. She’s not even an original Disney Princess,ugh annoyed.

Sam

Posted at 11:03 AM on May 13, 2014

Most of the Disney princesses arent original either. Hans Christian Andersen created the Little Mermaid, as well as many other well known Disney tales. Including the Snow Queen, the original inspiration for Frozen. Disney originally wanted to create all of Andersen’s fairy tales into movies, and the Snow Queen was actually in the making while Disney was alive but he wasn’t satisfied that the story would be relatable to viewers, so it was stashed away for another time. Time goes by and Frozen is created after bringing this idea back.

Alyssa

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 12, 2014

I feel as if theyll ruin Elsa like they did peter pan

Alicia

Posted at 5:42 PM on May 12, 2014

“whereas most of OUAT‘s previous storylines have been inspired by tales already told, Elsa, a princess who doesn’t have as much pre-established mythology behind her”

really? Have you never heard of Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Snow Queen”? That’s what Frozen was based off of.

Rosie

Posted at 8:38 PM on May 12, 2014

Yes, but Frozen is hardly based off The Snow Queen. The character of Elsa is strictly a Disney creation.

Clarisa Rodriguez

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 12, 2014

I mean, is it really Elsa? I know it looks like her, but the show has been based on fairy tales… Elsa is a very recent character, but there really is an Ice Queen story from Hans Andersen…

Mister Baja