‘DWTS’ Semi-Finals: The Three Olympic Athletes In Jeopardy

Mon, May 12, 2014 10:29pm EDT by 21 Comments
Dancing With the Stars Results
Courtesy of ABC

Tammy

Posted at 9:59 AM on May 13, 2014

Candace works harder then the other dancers, she came into this with no dance history. The only reason the other are dancing so well is the fact they have danced prior. Dancing with the Stars is a person coming in with no dance history and learning from the dance instructor a dance. If they have had a dance history it comes easy to them. I always vote for the one that has never danced cuz they have to work the hardest, they are the true meaning of Dancing with the stars.

Linda

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 13, 2014

And she still can’t dance. She should not be in the finals. Look at all the Disney kids they’ve had on their with dance experience. And you can’t tell me that a child actor in the 80’s never took any dance. Some people just have it (like Meryl) and some just don’t (like Candace).

Camerceem1955

Posted at 5:53 AM on May 13, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

…………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.ℭ­­­OM­­­­

lola

Posted at 3:45 AM on May 13, 2014

Amy and Derek are my favorites. Well deserve to be in competition. Derek is the best and he can teach anybody, he can bring the best out of the partners that he has. he knows how to choreograph the dances that the partners can handle and he pays attention to the rules and is always very fare and polite. not like some other mentors who always fight with their partners because they don’t have the skill to teach others in proper way.
go Derek and Amy :) you have my vote

caliblue24

Posted at 7:17 AM on May 13, 2014

Meryl and Maks got most perfect scores and the most fan favorite votes. Remember Kristi Yamaguchi was the first female olympic ice dancer who won. Meryl and Maks will win that mirror ball trophy.

Tammy

Posted at 10:01 AM on May 13, 2014

Because she is a dancer with exp. Candace has no dance history.

caliblue24

Posted at 3:22 AM on May 13, 2014

I actually wish Amy would be eliminated because I’m tired of seeing Derek going into finals too many times in previous seasons and won. It better be Meryl and Maks winning the mirror ball trophy.

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:00 AM on May 13, 2014

so olympic? oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!

Bebe

Posted at 12:59 AM on May 13, 2014

I’m really pissed that Charlie was sent home tonight. Candace in the finals is a joke. She should have went home weeks ago.

caliblue24

Posted at 3:15 AM on May 13, 2014

Look at this way, Candace is better dancer than that blue collar comedian Bill from last season.

Carla Stone

Posted at 8:07 AM on May 13, 2014

I, too think the wrong dancer was eliminated……I believe that this show is rigged. Max has a temper and is upset that he has not won….heard him say that they give Derek the good dancers that’s why he wins…..So Max is paired with Meryl…….you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!!!!

Vera

Posted at 12:51 AM on May 13, 2014

Why is Candace still there? She’s not good enough to be in the finals. Her time was up a long time ago, but people keep giving her the pity vote. It’s terrible that she is still there when more deserving better dancers should be in her place, like Charlie and Danika.

Sarah

Posted at 12:50 AM on May 13, 2014

This is so dumb how does amy continue to stay through when she gets special treatment because of her condition? I think she is an amazing person but I don’t think she is good enough to be in this far. I love Charlie and I think he got ripped off in the partner area because she never choreographed a good dance for him….really angry and if James and Meryl weren’t still in it I would not continue to watch it

Arlene

Posted at 11:49 PM on May 13, 2014

I agree….

annie

Posted at 12:40 AM on May 13, 2014

I am not surprised he went home. He never quite relaxed into the flow…personally I think he should have restyled his hair from that boyish look into more of a man as opposed to a boyish look.

Becca

Posted at 4:43 PM on May 16, 2014

Are you saying he should have re-styled his hair to stay in the competition? He was one of the best dancers and should not have been eliminated. To mention the “style of his hair” is rediculous!!!!

Linda Jimenez

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 13, 2014

Candace should have been sent home. This was an absolute travesty. Maks and Meryl are my favorites but Charlie is a close second. Candace is cute but should not be there. The wrong one was sent home tonite. Terrible.

sabe

Posted at 12:12 AM on May 13, 2014

Kicking charlie off this week instead of somebody else not cool.

Arlene

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 13, 2014

Amen to that
!!!

Olivia

Posted at 11:42 PM on May 12, 2014

I was sad to see Charlie go, he should have been in the finals. Candace is horrible she should have been the one to leave tonight not Charlie.

princeofpeace9

Posted at 2:51 AM on May 13, 2014

All Dancers are great, some better than others. I don’t have anything negative to say. I do enjoy Maks and Meryl and Amy and Derek. Sometimes the show proves to be about the people or their popularity, rather than dancing. I am all for that, but the show is “Dancing with the Stars,”….the emphasis being on “Dancing.”