Lamar Sally: 5 Things To Know About Sherri Shepherd’s Estranged Husband

Sun, May 11, 2014 1:55pm EDT by 10 Comments
sherri shepherd husband lamar sally
Getty

Tiki Punch

Posted at 2:17 PM on September 1, 2014

What a POS. I also heard that Lamar Sally hadn’t worked in a while and he wants Sherry to pay him alimony. I personally think that Sherry was his meal ticket. Sherry seems to have a big and kind heart and I am sure that sure that she will find someone that really loves her but in the mean time I think that she should just focus on her son Jeffrey and the unborn child.

concettasalvardo (@concettasalvard)

Posted at 12:49 PM on May 12, 2014

my roomate’s sister-in-law makes $83 hourly on the laptop . She has been without a job for seven months but last month her pay was $20560 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see this website………………..
W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M

Maxine Brown

Posted at 10:51 AM on May 12, 2014

I think that she took the first thing t that she took the first thing that asked and from the beginni I thought he was wrong I thought he was wrong for her and she flirts with every man that halfway smiles at her and she knew he and she knew he was not the one for her I could tell when she would talk about it she was not satisfied with him as being her husband its like she just tolerated him of marriage and bei of marriage and being married

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:49 PM on May 11, 2014

he is IN working ladies!!

CHILLI GREENZ

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 11, 2014

she will be alright and get through it this is her second marriage

mary

Posted at 9:52 PM on May 11, 2014

she sure can pick em

Dana

Posted at 2:41 PM on May 12, 2014

Amen!

PatriciaAnderson (@Patrici58369876)

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 11, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> ­­­W­­­W­­­W­­­.­­­J­­­O­­­B­­­S­­­7­­­5­­­.­­­C­­­O­­­M­­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

Eirs1984

Posted at 3:04 PM on May 11, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­…………..WWW.JOBSBAT­­­­­.ℭO­M

floraabrandes (@floraabrandes)