Sherri’s husband filed for divorce and everyone was shocked because ‘The View’ host seemed to have a happy marriage. Now HollywoodLife.com has learned more about her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Sherri Shepherd‘s husband, Lamar Sally, is ending their marriage after three years together. Now everyone wants to know more about the man who filed for divorce and is seeking custody of their unborn child. HollywoodLife.com has found five facts about Lamar that you need to know.
Lamar Sally — Five Things To Know About Sherri Shepherd’s Husband
You never would have known that there were problems but when Lamar filed for divorce on May 2, everyone was “in shock,” according to Us Weekly.
1. They were introduced by Jay Tucker, who is married to Sherri’s good friend, Niecy Nash.
2. They dated for more than one year and got married on Aug. 13, 2011.
3. Lamar proposed to Sherri by putting her engagement ring in a dish of M&M’s.
4. Lamar is a TV writing and he’s best known for Rodney, and It’s My Time To Talk.
5. He goes by the nickname “Sal.”
Lamar Wants Custody Of Their Unborn Baby
This is the most shocking part, in the divorce request, he also demanded full custody of their unborn child who is being born with a surrogate.
“The baby is not something she was ready to discuss at all,” the source explained. “She had to have known things weren’t going well with Sal so didn’t want to say anything.”
HollywoodLifers, are you surprised he filed for divorce?
– Chloe Melas
More Sherri Shepherd News:
- Sherri Shepherd: Did She Split With Lamar Sally Because He Was ‘Lazy’?
- Sherri Shepherd’s Husband Wants Custody Of Unborn Child After Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd: Husband Lamar Sally Files For Divorce