Selena Gomez: Her Extreme Measures To Forget Justin Bieber

Sun, May 11, 2014 3:53pm EDT by 64 Comments 19,843 Article Views
selena justin adidas
Courtesy of Instagram

1970susan

Posted at 7:41 PM on May 12, 2014

I hate JB! If you ask me I think that its going to take a miricle to change his behavor! RUN SELENA WHILE YOU STILL CAN! AND STAY AWAY FROM JUSTIN ONCE AND FOR ALL!

buy youtube views

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 12, 2014

Link exchange is nothing else howevwr it is just placing
the other person’s webpage link on your page at appropriate place aand other
person will also do similar for you.

Abc (@ames__1)

Posted at 3:31 PM on May 12, 2014

This article is not true. When she went to shoot NEO it was fresh after hanging out with him in Texas. Also, people she is not in SA doing rehab.. she went to Dominican Republic (which is not in SA) to hang out with her friends family. She is already back in LA. The constant BS that is written here on HL is appalling. You guys will one day get sued if you don’t pull your ish together!

Fors1944

Posted at 8:42 AM on May 12, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

……………………………………. W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

kalani scares me

Posted at 6:42 AM on May 12, 2014

I’m anonymous for a reason. What 11 yr old girl has her own flame thrower? Where did she get her ideas about brown people being subhuman. Sick.

Kalani

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 13, 2014

Be scared.

jbc

Posted at 2:56 AM on May 12, 2014

Selena looks like she is doing a rehab session down in SA away from the glare of the US media. Hope it helps her.

Justin also has been working hard and staying out of trouble … rooting for him too!

miss mar

Posted at 2:47 AM on May 12, 2014

There’s a video of Justin escorting Yovanna out of the recording studio in miami on the 6th of april. Check youtube!

john lee

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 12, 2014

she was in south America this weekend on vacation so I guess she didn’t want to spend mothers day with her mother I hope everything is ok between them………………..

Eme

Posted at 12:10 AM on May 12, 2014

Sel you are showing the world how to be humble. Going forward and no matter what happens you should have no regrets because you are doing what your heart is telling you to do……you are awesome! Te amo!!!!!

joyce

Posted at 11:09 PM on May 11, 2014

Once Justin’s team also asked to not have Selena music playing while in a photo session. They just want the artists away from distractions and concentrated in the work

sa

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 11, 2014

That’s a lie. Why would her need to know the camera guys names? She just needs pose to them and get the director instructions

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:43 PM on May 11, 2014

…….WHO?????????????

JeanJMathieson (@JeanJMathieson)

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 11, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here……
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> W­­­W­­­W­­­.­J­­O­­B­­S­­7­­­5­­.­­C­­O­­M­­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

ceer0624

Posted at 10:13 PM on May 11, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MīxedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

Manny

Posted at 10:04 PM on May 11, 2014

I really hope the part about anyone named Justin changing their names isn’t true because I have always liked Selena Gomez for not being a diva. So if it turns out that this is true than she has lost some of my respect. As for Beiber, I think it’s good that she is trying to forget him and move on since he is such a bad influence on her but the name changing this is going too far. I use to think they were a great couple but he is not the person he use to be and Selena would be best off not going near him.

Chelsie

Posted at 6:41 AM on May 12, 2014

First, I respect your comment, but even if Selena tells people to change their names to something else if they were a Justin, I personally don’t think it’s going too far because the name might not be heard for her, but she still has a mind to think about Justin.

Brianna

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 11, 2014

Just because they ‘look good together’ does not mean they belong with each other. :|

jcugsqnxcb

Posted at 9:11 PM on May 11, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. cbxcbxcb

Kalani

Posted at 9:00 PM on May 11, 2014

Hope they get back together or end up together. They so belong together

Kalani

Posted at 8:59 PM on May 11, 2014

Just hope Justin and Selena end up together. Or stay friends. They Are so good together

jenniferdgifford (@jenniferdgiffor)

Posted at 8:52 PM on May 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

­­­W­­­W­­­W­­­.­­­J­­­O­­­B­­­S2­3­­­.­­­C­­­O­­­M
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Birk

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 11, 2014

She will never let go of Justin.. He tried to get over her when he was on tour but she never left him alone and messed up his head pretty bad, as the whole world watched on while he went wild from country to country… That was her doing, messing up his head. Even though Justin is trying to move on and find a girl that will make him happy and treat him right, Selena will try to ruin that.

just sayin

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 11, 2014

Selena your a beautiful sweety!, Your soul is pure and your love strong. There is nothing wrong with you fighting against what Justin is doing. You have Morales and love is true, But baby girl the Justin you feel in love with is no longer the Justin we see. You CANNOT save him precious, you just cant. Please Please don’t waist your most precious years trying to help him and save him, you cant baby girl you just cant. I know exactly what you are going through and I know how hard it is, please don’t waist your pure heart and love on someone who you cannot help.. love you Sel..

Lol

Posted at 12:10 AM on May 12, 2014

“waste”

Chelsie

Posted at 6:46 AM on May 12, 2014

I agree with the first part, but I don’t agree with the other. I feel like once Justin’s out in the teenage years, he will get more mature. Now, I’m not going to say if is actually going to break from the partying habit, but that’s how I think it’ll be like, but until then I actually hope Selena can just stay away from him until he gets his acts together.

Chelsie

Posted at 6:54 AM on May 12, 2014

I respect your perspective of the story. But I totally disagree. I think that Justin is the one who caused Selena to go nuts. I know that Selena went to rehab and blah blah, but it was only once and even if she goes again, at least she is trying to help herself. Justin smokes cocaine, went to jail and hooks up with other girls. Wait, people say that he does that to get rid of Selena from his mind, but he does it the wrong way. First of all, he “hooked” up with Kylie and Kendall Jenner when they were Selena’s friends. How do you think Selena feels about that? I just think Justin likes to do that because he has an addiction of hooking up with girls. And also what about when he was “licking” the stripper’s nipples when he and his friend hired the stripper. Justin is totally a bad influence, and Selena should definitely stay away from him FOR NOW. But, I do hope Justin gets mature when he is like 20 or whatever because Jelena WAS my fav couple :/

KELLY

Posted at 7:07 PM on May 11, 2014

EVERYONE! THIS SITE IS FULL OF LIES! WHY U READING THIS CRAPP?

Brooklyn

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 11, 2014

I agree with you, but why are you telling us to stop reading this crap if you’re also reading this? That’s stupid.

KELLY

Posted at 7:52 PM on May 11, 2014

i didn’t read it. for some strange reason, i got this in my email :s

victoriaacoley