Lea Michele Posts Loving Tribute To Cory Monteith On His Birthday

Sun, May 11, 2014 7:31pm EST by 14 Comments
Lea Michele Cory Monteith Tribute Post
Courtesy of Twitter

Sharon

Posted at 3:09 PM on May 12, 2014

I don’t tell my friends or family how to love…how hard to love or when not to love. Respect what she needs and don’t think that she didn’t love him because you would have to be blind to not have seen it. She still loves him and that is okay. I love my husband the same way and there is no mistaken the look in her eyes and her body language. I see it in myself every day. Everyday with my husband is a new beginning…a new love.

Sharon

Posted at 3:05 PM on May 12, 2014

Think about it….she says we so that she includes all his friends, family and fans. It made me feel warmer for the fact that she included everyone. We all would like to wish him a happy birthday.
With her, the quote included everyone who cared for and loved him. That is what “we” stands for. Her private birthday wishes, I’m sure were done in her home and I am sure that many tears fell. A broken heart heals at different each rates for everyone. I am so glad that she holds him close to her heart and keeps his memory alive. Soon enough, it will fade more and more. I personally don’t want to see her with someone. Too soon. Love him as long as you wish Lea….as long as your heart and memory needs. .

ruyhies

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 12, 2014

You know I like so many would like to believe they were a couple but read this, and other comments: Lea says often WE miss you, in ALL our hearts, etc. Never do I hear/read I miss him, all My heart. Very genetically stated. I think it was all PR for Glee. Look at how Melissa and Blake are a real couple and don’t look for all the photo ops like Lea and Cory. In the beginning they were together but not in the end … at least that is what I believe

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:31 PM on May 11, 2014

he will need a new funeral, folkks.

JeanJMathieson (@JeanJMathieson)

Posted at 10:23 PM on May 11, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here……
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> W­­­W­­­W­­­.­J­­O­­B­­S­­7­­­5­­.­­C­­O­­M­­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

jcugsqnxcb

Posted at 9:13 PM on May 11, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.vvvvvvvvvvv

jenniferdgifford (@jenniferdgiffor)

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

­­­W­­­W­­­W­­­.­­­J­­­O­­­B­­­S2­3­­­.­­­C­­­O­­­M
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

B Guiles

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 11, 2014

Enough is enough with Lea Michelle and Cory. OMG I am so over this.

holly

Posted at 9:27 PM on May 11, 2014

Agreed!

gleek101

Posted at 7:09 AM on May 12, 2014

It was Cory’s birthday and Lea was paying tribute to him. If you are so over them what are you reading and commenting. Nothing wrong with what she did. Grow up

Gunny

Posted at 9:46 AM on May 12, 2014

So, because you are over it, everyone else should be as well?

Aok

Posted at 8:34 PM on May 11, 2014

Nice words and beautiful tribute.
The only problem was the HL poll, senseless and tacky. Come on, she will find love again hopefully, but everyone is unique in their own way so it doesn’t mean that she will love someone less or more.
I wish her happiness

victoriaacoley

Posted at 9:08 PM on May 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
W­WW.­ℙRO43.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Gunny

Posted at 9:53 AM on May 12, 2014

Exactly. Lea will love again, she’s only 27, but she is also different now than she was when she met Cory so it can’t be the same. It’s like trying to measure what child you love the most.