Taylor Swift Reveals Why She Saved Selena Gomez Friendship: Interview

Sat, May 10, 2014 10:15am EDT by 36 Comments
Taylor Swift Talks Selena Gomez Friendship
Courtesy of Instagram

Kevin

Posted at 3:48 PM on October 1, 2014

I hope everybody learn their lesson, when you see an ex or frenemy, don’t contact them, got it? But I’m happy because Taylor and Selena return to become BFF.

Kevin

Posted at 10:32 PM on September 26, 2014

Sorry Justin, we overcome you because Selena choose the right person, the one and only Taylor Swift.

Demi

Posted at 9:24 AM on September 7, 2014

I want demi lovate and selena to be friends agina and I want Taylor swift to

Kevin

Posted at 10:33 PM on September 5, 2014

Oh yeah, my favorite singers return.

Garry Hixon

Posted at 12:05 AM on May 17, 2014

HI BONNIE FULLER ITS ME GARRY HIXON YOUR PRODUCTION COORDINATOR HOLLYWOOD LIFE IS THE GREATEST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND IS SOUND AS THE HOLY BIBLE I KNOW TAYLOR SWIFT PERSONALLY AND SHE IS ONE SKINNY BILLIONAIRE SHE CANT PLAY A NOTE THATS PUNK ROCK

JustJenna

Posted at 2:05 AM on May 22, 2014

She’s not a billionaire.

me

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 25, 2014

r u kidding or what? shes can play note,,and yes now shes billionaire;)

Common Sense

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 11, 2014

Guys. You can’t be happy for anyone or upset about anyone when you don’t know them. While medias try to spread out information, you never truly get to actually know them. So don’t get your hopes up for people you don’t know and just don’t judge. I’m not a hater or some crazy fan. Just common sense people, common sense.

JustJenna

Posted at 2:08 AM on May 22, 2014

Please don’t tell other people how they can’t and can’t feel.

selentor forever

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 11, 2014

yes I am so glad like so happy

john lee

Posted at 12:41 PM on May 11, 2014

I think they are both gorgeous I would like to be sandwiched between then but my wife castrate me…………..

Violet

Posted at 10:59 PM on May 10, 2014

Selena made Taylor look bad for people like she does to everyone around her, she already did it to Demi, Justin and the Jenners, this is not what friends are supposed to do, but whatever.

Selenator♥

Posted at 1:49 PM on May 13, 2014

Im so sorry but if you say stuff like that about Selena I might have to kill you :)

me

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 10, 2014

All friendship endures changes but true friends are always there for you no matter what.Taylor has Selena’s back and it’s not for stabbing.

1970susan

Posted at 6:58 PM on May 10, 2014

Yes! im glad that Selena can cry on her friends shoulder again! aww they look soo cute together… :)

Sara Stane

Posted at 3:51 PM on May 10, 2014

☛☛☛☛☛ Aaliyah. although Jean`s posting is terrific… yesterday I picked up a new BMW when I got my check for $9958 this-last/five weeks and-even more than, ten k last-munth. with-out a doubt this is the most comfortable job Ive ever done. I started this six months/ago and almost straight away made more than $83, per-hr. I follow the details on this straightforward website,, ⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛►►► www.workjury.com

Olivia

Posted at 3:36 PM on May 10, 2014

Taylor Swift is 24 not 23 ahahaha

COURTNEY

Posted at 2:53 PM on May 10, 2014

THEY’LL BE FRIENDS AS LONG AS TAYLOR IS STILL ON TOP OF THE CHART. HEHEHEEHE.

rita aramini

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 10, 2014

um typo! taylor isnt 23 shes 24

Bernadine D. Parker

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 10, 2014

I gotta a nice 6 month old BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe Sedan just by some part-time working online with a pc. check out here
…….J­­O­­B­­S­­6­­1­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

Hi

Posted at 2:06 PM on May 10, 2014

“It’s been the longest one I think either of us have had really.”

Okay, I’m a huge Swiftie, but Taylor: what about ABIGAIL ?!

dude

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 10, 2014

What about Brittany Mack they have been friends since they were 5? Actually I think Taylor was talking about her celebrity friends, she is also talking about how the tabloids make up fictional storys about her celebrity friendships. “SOURCE” = LIE

Dan12

Posted at 8:18 PM on May 10, 2014

It’s my impression Taylor meant to say that it’s the longest friendship they’ve had with anyone in showbiz who’s shared the crazy experience of becoming famous as teens. Because then she explains about how your life changes and you’re sucked into this strange whrlwind etc a longtime friend who’s also gone through the “shoot to fame” experience is very special.

I think that’s what she meant, because Abigail is still her friend. Selena has Demi, but they’ve gone through long periods when they weren’t close. And Taylor and Selena both know about fame also means all the unfair stories, gossip and pure fiction written about them.

I also wonder if that’s why it’s hard for Selena to break off from Justin, too. They shared the crazy whirlwind of fame experience thing. But he’s different now, not what he used to be. He has his own problems and she can’t “fix” him. He’s also stressing her out, and hurting her reputation. It’s become a destructive relationship, so she has to give it up.

Selenator♥

Posted at 1:52 PM on May 13, 2014

Ikr Justin just stressesd Selena out :/

Dan12

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 11, 2014

She is talking about celebrity friends. That’s why she talks about the crazy whirlwind and everything..Taylor and Selena both got super famous around the same time. They both have other friends. Like Taylor still has Abigail. Selena has been friends with Demi just off and on. Mostly not. But Taylor and Selena experienced the crazy whirlwind fame together. So that has to be a strong bond.

Joe

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 10, 2014

Taylor is basically dragging you with this, Hollywood Life. Lmao.

Back to best friends? Yeah, right…. keep living in your fictional World like Taylor so correctly pointed out.

dude

Posted at 2:15 PM on May 10, 2014

Thank you… Taylor basically just proved gossip sites are nothing but BAD fiction writers who have no idea what the truth is.

VictoriaJThompson (@VictoriaJThomps)

Posted at 1:03 PM on May 10, 2014

m­y b­uddy’s sis­ter ­­ma­kes $7­0 ho­urly o­n th­e c­­ompu­ter . S­he ha­s be­en fir­ed fr­om wo­­­k fo­r sev­en mo­­nt­hs ­­bu­t la­s­­t ­­­mo­nth ­h­er pay­­me­nt ­w­as $177­37 just wo­king ­­­n th­e comp­uter fo­r a fe­w ho­urs. se­e th­is ­­h­e­­re .­­
—————————
=====­­========================================
>>>­­­>>­>>>>>>>­>­>>>>­>>> ­­W­­W­­­­­W­.­­­J­­O­­B­­S­75­­.­­C­O­­M­­
=­­==========­­==­====================­­============
G­­­O T­O TH­E SI­TE AN­D CL­ICK ­­N­­E­XT TA­B FO­R­­ MO­RE IN­FO AN­D H­ELP

cecelialfletcher (@cecelialfletche)

Posted at 12:28 PM on May 10, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Vikki Burtonile

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 10, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

HECk44.COM

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ­————work-at-home—

Rebecca

Posted at 11:55 AM on May 10, 2014

Fake. Wheres the evidence? This site tends to lie alot and make fictional stories.
Actually demi and selena have been the longest.

Jessy

Posted at 12:16 PM on May 10, 2014

Demi and Selena haven’t been the longest, their friendship ended a long time ago and now it’s just PR friendship between them. Don’t believe me? Check out out blog exposingsmg and read about the demi and selena thing

Selenator♥

Posted at 1:53 PM on May 13, 2014

Yeah Delena the longest -.-

mccerrellcxbxb

Posted at 11:40 AM on May 10, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

Hi it's me!!

Posted at 11:04 AM on May 10, 2014

I’m glad there friends again :)

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 10, 2014

she can lick like no other……………