Sherri Shepherd Hid Troubled Marriage From ‘The View’ Co-Hosts

Sat, May 10, 2014 4:59pm EDT by 19 Comments 47,024 Article Views
Sherri Shepherd Divorce Hidden From The View
Courtesy of Instagram, Getty

Miss Jones

Posted at 8:38 PM on May 19, 2014

In a report she states we used our egg and Sal’s sperm. If this baby is not genetically hers she is not obligated to care for him unless she declares parentage at his birth. I hate to be so cruel but Sal would know the joy of single parenting without my money if I were Sherri.

Celiene O'Hara

Posted at 11:12 PM on May 16, 2014

He only wants custody for the money it will bring him. He has not been a parent to Jeffrey. Lamar Sally is scum.

Lucy lee

Posted at 1:14 PM on May 12, 2014

Didn’t he convince Sherri to include an old girlfriend in the wedding?

Sherri

Posted at 3:49 AM on May 12, 2014

Please remove all these crappy “promotional” comments!! They’re a pain in the *ss!!!!

jonathanrsobier

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 11, 2014

She is a sweetheart…he was always in it for money! The only reason he wants sole custody is to collect the child support and trying to make the prenup void is proof of that! It disgusts me and I hope he gets NOTHING!

Celiene O'Hara

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 16, 2014

My thoughts EXACTLY. He is scum.

Lena

Posted at 8:26 PM on May 11, 2014

She lost weight and she thought she could do better, it’s pretty simple. She thinks she can get a better looking, richer guy now.

She was never very bright, and this proves it.

Kathy F.

Posted at 2:50 PM on May 12, 2014

She lost weight because diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes.

DEREK W. NEWELL

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 11, 2014

Hi, will you please view my relationship poem, go to Google, type in my name, Derek Newell, then view my poem, ”EXPRESS IT”. Please turn your family and friends on to my poem, I know it will inspire them, and please, be excellent to one another, Thank You.

Lisa

Posted at 3:07 PM on May 11, 2014

I think it’s awful if what I read is true. No one deserves this kind of treatment and for him to sue her for full custody along with the surrogate is beyond belief!!

F.S/

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 11, 2014

I feel so bad for Sherri….She seems like such a lovely lady, and wanted so bad to make this marriage work…I hope things can be worked out….whatever way they go….

Eirs1984

Posted at 2:56 PM on May 11, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­…………..WWW.JOBSBAT­­­­­.ℭO­M

Dee

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 11, 2014

I feel really bad for Sheri she seems like a very nice person you never know what goes on in a persons home.

I did feel like she was in a hurry to get married she seemed to be the aggressor however I could be wrong this is just my opinion. Hopefully they can work things out sorry a child will be involved.

VickiMMcCart (@CartVicki)

Posted at 9:27 AM on May 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:53 AM on May 11, 2014

no camera’s needed.

LauraTBeavers (@LauraTBeavers)

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 10, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­­­W­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­­­­C­­­­A­­­­S­­­­H­­­­S­­­­L­­­­Y­­­­.­­­­C­­­­O­­­­M­­­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

axecbgxbxcb

Posted at 9:22 PM on May 10, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitěHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?55555555555

minamstone (@minamstone)

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 10, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

tameca

Posted at 1:21 PM on May 12, 2014

I agree with lena I think sherri might be kinda of moody under those smiles not sayin she’s not a nice person and there is nothing wrong with him have custody of the child just cause she is n public eye doesn’t mean she rigtor better suited now people have pitty for sherri because they see her n there livingroom everyday she knew this was going down cause she always asking and talkin about relationships alot after she got married asking couples how they do it but sherri seems like she have a mean streek n her behind her smiles on the other hand who r we to judge we were not there to judge anyone