Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Caught Kissing Backstage At ‘DWTS’

Sat, May 10, 2014 1:58pm EDT by 33 Comments
Meryl Davis Maksim Chmerkovskiy Kissing
Courtesy of Twitter

JA

Posted at 8:01 PM on June 2, 2014

DWTS seems to be all about the sexy and for an Olympian, it is the wrong message to convey.
Wonder if that will hurt her endorsements she could have had.
As a skater she has a sweet, wholesome, good reputation.

bouncy castles for

Posted at 8:33 PM on May 23, 2014

Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the topic of this web site, this web site is truly remarkable.

GMAB

Posted at 1:44 AM on May 22, 2014

How long are you going to milk this Maks?

Georgianna Higgins

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 21, 2014

loved Merle/Charlie at Olympics but Merle/Max are the most beautiful and elegant couple. She is so demure and innocent. I pray for their future together.

Stevie C

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 21, 2014

I fell in love with Meryl this year. Being a Canadian and a skater, I was always rooting for the “other” team but Meryl tamed Maks this year. I loved his bad boy image in previous years but this time around, I fell in love with both of them. Meryl brought out something in Maks this year that surprised me and I loved to see his tender, loving side. I truly hope they are together and I feel Meryl deserves to be with someone who loves her as clearly Maks shows constantly. I don’t like seeing their partners with their “girlfriends” in the audience when we feel after all their years of skating together that Charlie and Meryl were a couple and their beautiful skating together sort of led us to believe that. I think both Maks and Meryl are perfect for each other and that they truly fall in love . Not sure what Meryl’s plans are for skating down the road but maybe it’s time for a change?