Cody Simpson’s New Romantic Song — Trying To Win Back Gigi Hadid?

Sat, May 10, 2014 4:24pm EDT by 7 Comments
Cody Simpson Misses Gigi Hadid
Dimitrios Kambouris/Entertainment/Getty Images

dunjav2013

Posted at 9:42 AM on May 11, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:50 AM on May 11, 2014

no, he’s a F*ggot.

rb

Posted at 11:40 PM on May 10, 2014

I thought Cody quit the music business; I hardly hear of him. Dam, I looked up his net worth (4.5 mil). He barely made a dent sense being signed in 2010. That’s a million a year.

rb

Posted at 11:33 PM on May 10, 2014

I thought Cody quit the music business; I hardly hear of him.

LauraTBeavers (@LauraTBeavers)

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 10, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­­­W­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­­­­C­­­­A­­­­S­­­­H­­­­S­­­­L­­­­Y­­­­.­­­­C­­­­O­­­­M­­­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

minamstone (@minamstone)

Posted at 8:51 PM on May 10, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

laura

Posted at 7:57 PM on May 10, 2014

he cheated on her with his partner on dwts source crazy days and nights