Ariana Grande Writes Super Romantic Message For Jai Brooks On Twitter

Their so cute♥

@arianagrande.fp on instagram

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 23, 2014

@ARIANAGRANDE.FP

kelcey

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 23, 2014

those are obviously lyrics from a song she was posting. Even if she was directing them to him, we dont know that. She could just really like the song. dumb dumbs

DEREK W. NEWELL

Posted at 4:44 PM on May 11, 2014

Hi, will you please view my relationship poem, go to Google, type in my name, Derek Newell, then view my poem, ”EXPRESS IT”. Please turn your family and friends on to my poem, I know it will inspire them, and please, be excellent to one another,Thank You.

Rose

Posted at 1:19 PM on May 11, 2014

This was meant for Jai. Their back together (finally) and are all mushy for each other.

Ariana

Posted at 3:50 AM on May 14, 2014

i know right, i like jariana better than nariana

Carsonn

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 10, 2014

I love Ariana, but something tells me this wasn’t for Jai. I feel like she’s being controlled by management to date all these famous guys for publicity.

Warrot

Posted at 3:19 PM on May 10, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­……….. WWW.JOBSBAT­­­­­.ℭO­M

VictoriaJThompson (@VictoriaJThomps)

Posted at 1:03 PM on May 10, 2014

m­y b­uddy’s sis­ter ­­ma­kes $7­0 ho­urly o­n th­e c­­ompu­ter . S­he ha­s be­en fir­ed fr­om wo­­­k fo­r sev­en mo­­nt­hs ­­bu­t la­s­­t ­­­mo­nth ­h­er pay­­me­nt ­w­as $177­37 just wo­king ­­­n th­e comp­uter fo­r a fe­w ho­urs. se­e th­is ­­h­e­­re .­­———
—————————
=====­­========================================
>>>­­­>>­>>>>>>>­>­>>>>­>>> ­­W­­W­­­­­W­.­­­J­­O­­B­­S­75­­.­­C­O­­M­­
=­­==========­­==­====================­­============
G­­­O T­O TH­E SI­TE AN­D CL­ICK ­­N­­E­XT TA­B FO­R­­ MO­RE IN­FO AN­D H­ELP

Vikki Burtonile

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 10, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

hECK44.COM

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ­————work-at-home—

tay

Posted at 10:56 AM on May 10, 2014

Aww i saw his tweet that had a boy thinking about a girl then a few minutes later she put a girl thinking of a boy

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:42 AM on May 10, 2014

hetero sexuals know how to play the fiddle, folks!!