‘Neighbors’ hits theaters on May 9 and I can tell you that this is not your typical guy movie, girls will love it too! Besides the fact that Zac is eye candy throughout the whole film, HollywoodLife.com has the top 5 reasons why you’ve got to see it this weekend!
Move over Revenge of the Nerds, there’s a new frat movie in Hollywood and it’s much more pleasing on the eyes. Cue a shirtless Zac Efron! Neighbors will take you back to your college days where wild partying, hazing and hookups are the norm. If you want to relive those moments and laugh for a solid hour and a half, then this is your flick!
‘Neighbors’ — 5 Reasons To See This Move
1. It’s a down right, hilariously dirty comedy, that is relatable for everyone, sort of. So don’t bring your siblings, because you’re not going to want to come home and find your 10-year-old sister trying to reenact a keg stand!
2. Shirtless Zac and his magical v line… need we say more? Throughout the entire movie, this beautiful heartthrob barely wears a shirt, and that’s okay, because even Seth Rogen [Mac Radner], says how turned on he is by Zac’s chiseled bod.
3. Okay Okay, the former Disney boy can act too. The former High School Musical star shows off his comedic skills and nails it! He’s full of swagger, but also adds wit and charm that makes you consider having him move in next door to you!
4. Seth has an awkward sex scene and who doesn’t love that?!
5. James Franco‘s younger brother, Dave Franco, [Pete] can really hold his own! His character may not be the lead, but he definitely steps up in this supporting role. Plus, they have an awesome bromance!
HollywoodLifers, are you going to race out and see Neighbors?