Pregnant Mila Kunis Reveals Her Food Cravings: Pickles?

Fri, May 9, 2014 6:09pm EDT by 9 Comments 13,415 Article Views

Mila Kunis is craving some really weird food now that she is pregnant. Finally opening up about her pregnancy to Ellen DeGeneres, the glowing actress revealed that she is craving mostly pickles and sauerkraut!

Mila Kunis, 30, has an awesome support system in her future husband, Ashton Kutcher, 36. Click inside to find out how he pre-planned for her pregnancy cravings!

Mila Kunis Reveals Pregnancy Cravings

When you were pregnant, what did YOU crave?

During an interview on the May 9 episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Mila opened up about her pregnancy for the first time.

The actress was very excited to finally be discussing her previously top-secret pregnancy — especially her food cravings!

“I’m very stereotypical. I eat sauerkraut all day long,” Mila shared with a laugh.

“Here’s the truth, this is the worst craving to have because sauerkraut smells. So every time you open up the jar it just reeks in the whole kitchen.”

That’s when Ellen surprised her with a Pickle & Sauerkraut Man, who delivered her a bowl of her favorite craving with a side of fresh pickle. Awesome!

Ashton Prepared For Mila’s Weird Cravings

During Mila’s interview, she also revealed how Ashton is always putting her and their baby first.

“[Ashton] kind of pre-empted this. He assumed that I was going to have goofy cravings, so he stocked our secondary fridge with weird food.”

“Just pickles, and sauerkrauts, anchovies, and ice cream, just in case at one point during this pregnancy I would be like, ‘I really want something,'” Mila explained.

How romantic! Weird, but still romantic.

It’s very clear that Ashton is thrilled to finally be expecting his first child, especially with his longtime love Mila.

Tell us, HollywoodLifers — Do you think Mila’s pregnancy cravings are weird or typical? Was it sweet that Ashton stocked their extra fridge? Let us know your thoughts below!

– Lauren Cox

More Mila Kunis News:

1. Mila Kunis: ‘I’ll Be Having a Natural Birth’
  2. Mila Kunis Tells Ellen DeGeneres: ‘I’m Pregnant & Was Hiding It’
  3. Ashton Kutcher Still Has A Relationship With Demi Moore’s Three Daughters

folgende Seite

Posted at 4:01 AM on July 24, 2014

Admiring the time and energy you put into your website and detailed information you provide.

It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that
isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Excellent read!
I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to
my Google account.

martina

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 13, 2014

1 Corinthians 6:9 God will judge fornicators!! Matthew 24:7 being fulfilled. Earthquake in Panama.The judgement is close!!!

VictoriaJThompson (@VictoriaJThomps)

Posted at 1:14 PM on May 10, 2014

m­y b­uddy’s sis­ter ­­ma­kes $7­0 ho­urly o­n th­e c­­ompu­ter . S­he ha­s be­en fir­ed fr­om wo­­­k fo­r sev­en mo­­nt­hs ­­bu­t la­s­­t ­­­mo­nth ­h­er pay­­me­nt ­w­as $177­37 just wo­king ­­­n th­e comp­uter fo­r a fe­w ho­urs. se­e th­is ­­h­e­­re .­­
——————————
=====­­========================================
>>>­­­>>­>>>>>>>­>­>>>>­>>> ­­W­­W­­­­­W­.­­­J­­O­­B­­S­75­­.­­C­O­­M­­
=­­==========­­==­====================­­============
G­­­O T­O TH­E SI­TE AN­D CL­ICK ­­N­­E­XT TA­B FO­R­­ MO­RE IN­FO AN­D H­ELP

martina

Posted at 8:58 AM on May 10, 2014

All dressed in white! Purity? nah. PR? YES. Nothing pure about expecting a baby out of marriage. It’s called fornication. 1Corinthians 6:9. God will judge adulterers. They will not inherit God’s Kingdom. The judgement is near Matthew 24:7 (hence the earthquakes in one place after another as prophecied)

Cat

Posted at 9:41 AM on May 10, 2014

Oh, my… You are hanging out in an awfully sinful place for spouting off such delicate scripture. What the heck are you doing in here – JUDGING?!

Take the plank out of your own eye, he who is without sin may cast the first stone… Those are scriptures too, look them up.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:10 AM on May 10, 2014

shtting has been alway’s a problem for her…….

asxezxcb

Posted at 11:11 AM on May 9, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xbxcbxcb

Ana Monteiro

Posted at 10:41 AM on May 9, 2014

Honestly I love Mila. I love that as petite brunette she’s considered gorgeous and sexy. I look like her and always hated it because I felt like I had to be a tall blonde supermodel to be beautiful, but I love that she’s complimented on her looks. It doesn’t hurt that she’s so down-to-earth and funny, plus is actually smart and knows how to have a conversation, instead of being another dumb blonde bimbo in Hollywood. Definitely my girl crush. That kid is lucky to have such a cool mother.

IR

Posted at 3:59 AM on May 10, 2014

completely agree with you! I love her so much! Plus she was a kid actor and growing up in the limelight she never got into anything like drugs or that, such an inspiration :D