Bring Back Our Girls: Fight Alongside Michelle Obama & More

Courtesy of Michelle Obama/Twitter

gema

Posted at 7:49 PM on June 26, 2014

#LeftistsFeigningConcern/PhotoOp

chad burke

Posted at 9:31 AM on May 18, 2014

Vapid, self serving, self indulgent, self important fame whores. You are all a disgrace.

Brandon Roeglin

Posted at 3:37 PM on May 13, 2014

Really? Thank The Lord Michelle Obama had joined in? She’ll be as effective as she was overhauling school lunches. What a joke.

Anth

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 11, 2014

“modern liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of talking, not doing” – Daniel Payne

Factsseeker

Posted at 6:33 PM on May 10, 2014

If Michelle Obama was so concerned about children, why has she not expressed outrage at the more than 100000 child soldiers in Africa alone ? One hundred thousand compared to 200 girl children ! What is going on here ? Clearly Michelle Obama is not interested in male child soldiers, some as young as 10 years old. Mrs Obama, ALL children are of equal value, not just young females. This prejudice must be challenged. Stand up for the child soldiers Mrs Obama, even if male children are not as important to you personally.

juan from South Africa

Posted at 8:20 AM on May 10, 2014

I just really feel sad of those poor kids who doesn’t even know where they are. And for those hooligans what ever they are we just need to punish them the whole world must do that. As for me Nigerian government needs to be justified. This is sad really. Imagine those the future of those kids # crying#

Lexx

Posted at 2:07 AM on May 10, 2014

I feel deeply sorry for what’s happened to these girls and their families but in all honesty the us needs to worry about fixing our country first b4 helping any others! Next thing you know we will be sending troops smh… That’s my two cents

Jerome R. Kinderman

Posted at 6:57 PM on May 9, 2014

I thought this was a joke – that the First Lady of the United States of America actually had her picture taken and published with the Twitter hashtag: #BringBackOurGirls. Is this what we’ve become in the United States of America? Hash tagging from the FLOTUS?!? We ARE in deep doo-doo!

sara

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 9, 2014

I believe that they are not true islamist but they think they are. what they are doing is against islam if they had the right holly book with the right mind thinking outside the box. western education is not forbidden in islam. ignorant idiots.

Lynne

Posted at 7:44 AM on May 9, 2014

Hiliary Clinton fought against having this group listed as a terrorist group while Secretary of State. Wake up, people!

Kenkaniff

Posted at 6:37 AM on May 9, 2014

#BringbackourGirls_comments keeping coming in and I keep reading blogs because I’m not in the centre of the action though I’m a nigerian but not in the country presently.don’t get me wrong in any basis and am not been biased in anyway.this girls where kidnapped when in school trying to make a future for themselves through hardwork and sleepless nights.the president Goodluck jonathan or whatever his name is cos I don’t care anyways.I haven’t seen any works to humanity of the nigerian people accorded to his name.from the time the girls where abducted from april till may,didn’t he celebrate his adopted daughter’s wedding with iphones and cars…it deeply pains my mind to see people are dying & starving.I’m not scared of saying it cos I have been following up on nigerian since my outing.I know the president and his wife are out of the raged mind cos u can’t say those mothers abducted their kids while crying for their discovery,illiteracy beckons within them.I have been in Abuja close to this dead government and its leaders..and I ask myself what does government mean?nigeria is ranked the best economy in africa now yet its environs are washed away by corruption & imminent gluttons as leaders.suppress corruption has been a motion for years but I think we need to see the true fact here that when you strike the shepherd the sheep will scatter.vehemenly we need to start from the weakingly the president to put in more efforts to get the girls safely back home atleast one achievement will be written in his name.Not wasting the countrys money on weddings & friviolties.we here are doing our best from overseas to see its worthwhile.we the youths should stand up and tackle those imminent crisies around us not sitting down yelling in cowardice and immaterialism.we stand up for Nigeria and not for the president cos nobody cares abt him in anyway.thank you@Kenkaniff@NigerianGovt_#BringBackOurGirls.

Ruby alkilani

Posted at 5:25 AM on May 9, 2014

As a fan of this page i find it very racist to call out the shariah law that it will virtually take the womans right which is completely untrue. Being a Muslim and knowing, shariah law has cherished the women and gave them their full rights but unfortunatly each person interperates the way they like.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:24 AM on May 9, 2014

girls are the future solutions of our problems, SO FREE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Posted at 11:02 PM on May 8, 2014

I agree with the demand and it must be relentlessly pursued.

Given this is not the first time nor is there any indication it will be the last, as another 11 girls have been taken should not at the same time there be an effort of at least equal proportion to remove from the Public Square the cultural ethical codex construct of Other and women (there has to be one) which enables this outrage to constantly occur?

Otherwise what will happen – these signs of unfathomable grief become the norm.

ceer0624

Posted at 10:08 PM on May 8, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MīxedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:40 PM on May 8, 2014

BRING BACK OUR GIRLS.

yphatekknxc

Posted at 8:35 PM on May 8, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.xcbxcbcb

kimberlyptoney (@kimberlyptoney)

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 8, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

bqb

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 8, 2014

BOKO IDIOTS!! BRING BACK OUR GIRLS!!!!

muhahahahihihi

Posted at 7:45 PM on May 8, 2014

BS. Ms. President PR. but who’d take it? who cares? it’s not a US alphabetic problem. so… who’d pay the mission. it’s a wallet question… huh? how much is this lil thing? f*cked up superhero nation for that lil billion bank charge. you’s all broke? :D

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 8, 2014

It is a worldwide problem, if you have a conscience. My prayers are with those girls and their families.

beck

Posted at 11:41 PM on May 8, 2014

No it’s not a worldwide problem. It’s Nigeria’s political problems. I still stand on the fact that no girl is missing at all. It’s all a political scam.

JJ

Posted at 6:38 PM on May 8, 2014

Oooh wow, I’m sure those extremists will hand those girls right over now that there is a big Instragram push for it!!!

addiegonzalez

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 8, 2014

This is an amazing gesture!

Terrill T. Crookshank

Posted at 11:57 PM on May 8, 2014

This has to be one of the reasons why God brought me up there to him when I was a second grader at Saint Joshep Catholic school and then him asking me while I was there to let him put and hold on my sex life pretty much like he did with his son Jesus Christ he said some day that it was going to benefit women that whole experience come me going up from children hospital that day ‘literally,…. In conclusion overall God was saying while I was up there those who want to listen,Women was needing help somewhere…….. Holy spirit……….. Terrill T.C