‘American Idol’ Recap: Eliminated ‘Idol’ Performs Powerful Original Song

Thu, May 8, 2014 9:41pm EDT by 21 Comments
Jessica Meuse Eliminated American Idol Results Recap
Courtesy of FOX

Kay Lowery

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 13, 2014

I was really forward to see Jessica Meuce win. What has she planned to do next? RECORD I hope!!!! Kay

Louise Gauvin

Posted at 6:53 PM on May 9, 2014

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHEN JENA SANG THE ELVIS SONG AND JENNIFER STATED THAT IT WAS FANTASTIC AND PLUS SHE GOT UP TO KISS JENA AND REMARKED THAT SHE HAD NEVER DONE THAT WELL SINCE THERE WERE ONLY 2 GIRLS LEFT I TOLD MYSELF I GUESS JESSICA WILL BE LEAVING BECAUSE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE VERY MUCH LIKE A FLOCK OF SHEEP IF JENNIFER IS CRAZY ABOUT JENA WELL GUESS WHAT!! PLUS THEY ADORE JENNIFER LOPEZ! IF JENNIFER LOPEZ SAID SHE NEVER GOT UP FROM HER CHAIR TO KISS A CONTESTANT FOR A PERFORMANCE WELL I WAS SURE IT WAS IN THE BAG, GENA WILL BE FOR SURE AMONG THE 3 AND JESSICA HAD NO CHANCE THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE OF THIS! WHEN THIS HAPPENED I SAID WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING! I DID NOT THINK THAT WAS A APPROPRIATE THING FOR A JUDGE TO DO KISS HER AND SAY WHAT SHE SAID! I REALLY BELIEVE SHE DID THIS ON PURPOSE! IT WAS NOT FAIR FOR THE OTHER CONTESTANTS! JENNIFER SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT HER PLACE! SHE INFLUENCED THE AMERICAN VOTERS BIG TIME! JENA ‘S VOICE IS ALRIGHT, BUT AFTER AWHILE LISTENING TO ALL THE SCREACHING WOULD GET ON MY NERVES! JESSICA HAS A FANTASTIC VOICE! INCREDIBLE VOICE! I WILL DEFINITELY BUY HER RECORD! GOOD LUCK JESSICA!

suvarna nadkarni

Posted at 10:07 PM on May 11, 2014

Hi guys, I was live in australia and Jena is my favourite Idol. Just wondering if anyone could help me…who do I contact to find out about the outfit jena was wearing in the first song? the grey slacks, red letter top and white shoes that harry commented on.

wm.r.bulmer

Posted at 3:37 PM on May 13, 2014

I agree totally. That’s exactly what I thought too! Very unprofessional and unfair!

AnnGWendt (@AnnGWendt)

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 9, 2014

my best friend’s aunt makes $74 an hour on the internet . She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her paycheck was $12631 just working on the internet for a few hours.
…………………………..

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Butervirty1943

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 9, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s mother makes $86 every hour on the internet . She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her pay check was $21379 just working on the internet for a few hours. try here

………………………………………… WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

VirginiaRWalker (@VirginiaRWalker)

Posted at 1:27 PM on May 9, 2014

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $83 hourly on the computer . She has been laid off for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $14529 just working on the computer for a few hours.
…………………………..
=====================================================
visit this page >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­W­­W­W­.­J­O­B­S­7­5­.­C­O­­M­­
­=====================================================
GO TO THE SITE AND NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP

laurajbrown (@laurajbrown2)

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 9, 2014

W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M

laurajbrown (@laurajbrown2)

Posted at 1:16 PM on May 9, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $60 /hr on the internet . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $20626 just working on the internet for a few hours. have a peek here………………..

VirginiaRWalker (@VirginiaRWalker)

Posted at 1:11 PM on May 9, 2014

=====================================================
visit this page >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­W­­W­W­.­J­O­B­S­7­5­.­C­O­­M­­
­=====================================================
GO TO THE SITE AND NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP

asxezxcb

Posted at 11:01 AM on May 9, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

Brian

Posted at 7:06 AM on May 9, 2014

Jessica, i really hate to see you go. Don’t worry about out to much though. I know we will hear from you again. In my mind you should still be on the Idol stage, but you’re not. I will be seeing on a much bigger stage someday soon. You are amazing and I’m sure record labels are tripping over each other for you. Good luck in all that you do. You surely deserve it.

Brian

Posted at 6:56 AM on May 9, 2014

I’m so done with American Idol. I didn’t like the show from the get go, but my sister got me into it this season. Now i had my winner from like the second week. But come on….. How is Alex still on there? Alot more contestants that are gone were 100 times better them him. Jessica was 1000 times better than him. I did alittle pole of 60 people that watch idol and only one voted for Alex. Show is fixed.. Along with the Voice,.i will never watch idol again. Good luck to Caleb. You deserve everything. Rock on !!

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 9, 2014

another sham?

Robert

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 8, 2014

Its the teeny Boper girls that saved Aalex. Im sure that a male will win Idol this year. The demographics for Idol are Teen age girls who swoon at the sight of a Male singer, any Male singer. Jessica was much better than Alex but didn’t quite make it to Jenas level.

Robert

Posted at 11:06 PM on May 8, 2014

How can the poll results be at 62% for Jessica in favor of her remaining in the competition when the likes of Jena and Alex continue to stink up the stage? While Caleb is surely Idol material, its sad to see that the true runner-up was eliminated tonight. Go Caleb

Stan

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 8, 2014

Hard to beat three judges who were determined to undermine you. Alex sucks. His voice makes me sick. Definitely would buy his music.

Jo

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 8, 2014

FINALLY!! I have been waiting for her to go home since Hollywood week! Honestly I will be happy with whoever wins in the top 3. I love them all!

jesssupporter

Posted at 11:41 PM on May 8, 2014

Oh shut up. You probably cant carry a tune so why are u so against her? Jess has worked hard to get where she is at. She stayed true to herself and to her love and drive for music. Thats how we do it in alabama. We dont change who we are for anyone. Her love, passion and talent will be heard by more people in the future. So until you get your ass on that stage, how about keep the negative comments to yourself. She is OBVIOUSLY TALENTED OR SHE WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN AS FAR AS SHE DID. …. think about the past winners of this show. There are only 3 winners that we still hear on the Radio OFTEN and still going strong…. however, there are several runnerups that have made it further than their season’s winners!!!! Sooooo GET READY…U WILL HEAR MORE FROM JESS!!!!

Jo

Posted at 12:58 AM on May 9, 2014

Did I personally attack you? Did I attack Jessica in any way? No I said that I myself did not like her voice and was happy that she was eliminated because I prefer the three who are left. Which was my personal opinion to the question the writer of this article asked. Grow up and learn some manners instead of attacking people on a website. There are more appropriate ways to voice your opinion then to try and berate someone over the internet because you don’t agree with them.