‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Recap: Owen Begs Cristina Not To Leave Him Behind

Thu, May 8, 2014 10:46pm EDT by 8 Comments 35,009 Article Views
Greys Anatomy Cristina Leaving Owen Behind
Courtesy of ABC

Joanne

Posted at 9:33 PM on May 9, 2014

Owen didn’t beg Cristina not to leave. Do you even watch the show or do you selectively listen so you can make up headlines?

Lisa Janisse

Posted at 8:55 PM on May 9, 2014

Wow, so many good theories! Where diid you hear Shane was leaving? And also, Leah would be leaving bec of the firing. Could there be anything more to Jo’s hives? I got a funny feeling with her last reaction to the hives.

I wondered about Cristina dying. I think she has earned herself the Burke Job so probably she lies. But i agree w/another person who thinks Amy dies. Yikes. Any chance Owen goes w/Cristina?

Has anyone heard of Series Ending finale? I can’t see it being this year only bec the fans would be upset that did’t have a year to prepare for it. Looking forward to more scoop,

Lisa Janisse

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 9, 2014

sorry, i meant Cristina lives, not lies. I forgot the V.

Franny Fan

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 9, 2014

I don’t think Owen said, don’t leave me out in the cold. I thought he said, don’t leave me until you go. Saw it reported somewhere else differently too. But, I think the point is that he doesn’t beg her to stay. He knows she needs to leave. I think Owen ends up dying.

Patricia

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 9, 2014

My theory is that Amy is going to die. There has to be a reason why Derek and Meredith don’t leave Seattle, and not having Amy there to conveniently take over Derek’s practice is one reason I can think of. Supposedly there is a terrorist plot possibly causing deaths but my other guess is that Amy’s husband doesn’t react well to her news that she’s dumping him, so he may figure in to this somehow. I can be all wrong, but having Cristina get killed just seems too predictable, and wouldn’t have any impact on D and M’s decision to remain in Seattle

Jenn

Posted at 5:25 PM on May 9, 2014

I think shane’s going to die because he’s leving the show.

jess

Posted at 3:34 AM on May 9, 2014

I don’t want Grey’s to end, at all. I’ve watch this from the beginning and it has been my life. BUT… don’t get me wrong, after watching the latest episode where Derick tells Meredith that everyone is moving on, and that they should too, got me thinking. This season will be the best place to end this series, even though it will break my heart. Sandra and Owen are over and moving on, The interns are almost taken care of. If Derick and Meredith move, they will be taken care of. Callie and Arizona are finally at a good part of their marriage. Bailey and her husband is good, and she didn’t lose her licence. And even two of the directors have left. Shonda is doing a good job wrapping up loose ends. TBH I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the last season or one of the last ones, even though it heart breaking. :( :( :( :( :( </3

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:06 AM on May 9, 2014

he’s scared in the dark?