Will & Jada Smith: Willow, 13, Needs You To Be Parents, Not Friends

Wed, May 7, 2014 8:13pm EDT by 17 Comments
Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Bed Photo
FameFlyNet Courtesy Of Moises Tumblr, 490tx

Garry Hixon

Posted at 1:32 AM on May 12, 2014

GOOD MORNING DAVE WILL AND JADA SMITH THEY LOOK GOOD BUT YOU GET SICK OF CHOCOALTE ICE CREAM ALL THE TIME HOW BOUT A THREE WAY WITH DEMI LOVATO TRACY HIXON STEVE VARS AND KATHY HEMBRY

Asha

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 8, 2014

I don’t think you are qualified to judge someone else on their parenting. You have no real idea what is going on inside that house. You’re just jumping on the bandwagon with everyone else. Because a story appeared out of thin air everyone’s got an opinion. And you can have your opinion. But if you’re going to ridicule someone’s parenting skills or the way the go about raising their kids. I want to see your credentials. And no your credentials do not include raising kids of your own.

annewatson65

Posted at 1:55 PM on May 8, 2014

I gotta a nice 6 month old BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe Sedan just by some part-time working online with a pc. check out here
…….J­­O­­B­­S­­6­­1­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

Locha

Posted at 6:32 AM on May 8, 2014

Someone had to take the pic.. Ijs

Alone?? I think not..
This pic may not be at all what it looks like..

Carry on..

Lara Jon

Posted at 2:13 AM on May 8, 2014

66stil I saw the bank draft of $4269 , I accept that my neighbours mother had been actualey receiving money part time on their computer. . there neighbour has done this 4 less than 6 months and just cleard the loans on there house and purchased a gorgeous Ariel Atom . hop over to this website ,>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

Surries

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 8, 2014

************************************************
my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88 /hour on the internet . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay was $12859 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this site

………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:14 AM on May 8, 2014

scientology sect?

serenity

Posted at 11:11 PM on May 7, 2014

If anything did happen between the two, I would think Moses could be charged with pedophilia. Strange for 20 year old to have young teenagers as best friends anyway.

katesdtnvcew

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 7, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

emmarjohnston (@emmarjohnston1)

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 7, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­C­S­.­C­O­­M

Journ Student

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 7, 2014

I am a lottle disappointed in this article. As writers, you should be writing objectively and not scolding whoever is being mentioned in the article. I agree that there may be something wrong with the situation between the two young celebrities but that does not give the author or writer of this article liberty to directly tell another what to do but instead provide both sides of the story in an objective manner on neutral grounds. You are to present facts and statements not made by you.

Nonetheless, Will and Jada are still calling the shots because they are the parents and they’ve been raising them well so far. I don’t think it would change just because you called them out on it unless they witness something for themselves.

katie

Posted at 9:55 PM on May 7, 2014

Children are not legal adults until they are 18 years old, therefore until then their parents are responsible for them. This is so typical of self-absorbed, self-centered, irresponsible and immature adults who would rather focus on their own lives then do the job of parents.A 13 year old should not be hanging out in anyone’s bedroom. What do they put in the water in LA? Does anyone in LA-LA land have a clue???

Ashreigh

Posted at 11:21 AM on May 8, 2014

And this is so typical of a stranger with no information other than idle gossip forming a baseless opinion. Typical of a person who has probably never met either of them using words that they know not of. So excuse me while I let your small opinion fade into the background.

Dee

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 7, 2014

I think that this is a HORRIBLE article. It’s really bad and annoying to read. It doesn’t even sound like an article. It sounds like a letter from a mom to the Smiths. It’s really annoying. I hate this a lot.

Dinge1984

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 7, 2014

*************************************************
………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

Posted at 9:16 PM on May 7, 2014

I totally agree. What a poignant and well written article. I believe most parents feel this way and children, no matter their age always have loving parents or a parent to turn to in times of need. Your children are precious and need the love, respect and advice a parent can give. It’s a lifetime commitment!!

Carly Peitel

Posted at 8:34 PM on May 7, 2014

I think it is up to Will & Jada on how to raise Willow!