‘True Tori': Dean McDermott Threatens To Leave Tori Spelling — Watch

Wed, May 7, 2014 12:11pm EDT by 21 Comments
True Tori Dean McDermott
Courtesy Of Lifetime

patty

Posted at 1:24 PM on May 14, 2014

Wendy Williams show said it all on her show today. Get rid of Dean ,stop emberrasing yourself. You can do it your a strong woman.

jewel

Posted at 9:04 PM on May 13, 2014

And I though “Honey Boo Boo” was bad !!!

LaLa

Posted at 3:58 PM on May 8, 2014

Don’t knock his sauce for wings. Hahaha ! That’s a priority you know. That’s putting him on the map to be a chef and most likely have his own show, so he can anbandon Tori and *UCK all the dudes, women, transvestites he wants!

Tori wake up. Its time you take out that TRASH once and for all. Dump that POS and move on with your life.

Candice

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 8, 2014

The comments on here are spammy or appauling. I went through a similar scenario and if you have ever been cheated on and have a family you feel you owe to your marriage and your kids to try and work it out. I think they are doing a GREAT job trying to work it out. You also cannot stage or fake these kinds of emotions, it is way to raw to be able to do that. Dean does need to work, he has to continue to support but Tori’s feelings of anxiety and worry over him going are valid and it should not be a deal breaker to their marriage for him to go but these are things you say through fear, through good communication and their continued counseling I feel they are a strong enough couple to compromise and continue rebuilding their marriage, DIVORCE IS NOT ALWAYS THE ANSWER, MARRIAGE IS FOREVER THROUGH THE UPS AND THE DOWNS!

LaLa

Posted at 6:17 AM on May 16, 2014

@ Candice nigga palease!

lisa

Posted at 11:44 AM on May 8, 2014

She exagurates! Let the guy work. You never trusted him anyway. Always surprising him on movie sets. WHY THE HELL DID YOU KEEP HAVING KIDS?

jimmydlutz (@jimmydlutz)

Posted at 9:46 AM on May 8, 2014

my buddy’s sister makes $62 hourly on the internet . She has been laid off for 5 months but last month her income was $20280 just working on the internet for a few hours. view website ……………
W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M

Goodgicess

Posted at 7:20 AM on May 8, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below………….
==================
WWW.W­ORKS23.US
==================

Lara Jon

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 8, 2014

9stil I saw the bank draft of $4269 , I accept that my neighbours mother had been actualey receiving money part time on their computer. . there neighbour has done this 4 less than 6 months and just cleard the loans on there house and purchased a gorgeous Ariel Atom . hop over to this website ,>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

uzanne

Posted at 11:16 PM on May 7, 2014

Sometimes, I think the whole thing is staged…they needed drama to keep viewers, so they invented this whole story playing out in the tabloids. I wouldn’t be surprised by the end of the season if the whole family isn’t back together and happy. On the other hand, if this is real, Tori needs to leave his butt behind. Once a cheater…always a cheater.

janetdlaughlin (@janetdlaughlin)

Posted at 10:20 PM on May 7, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

katesdtnvcew

Posted at 10:11 PM on May 7, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. zbzxbzxbzxb

emmarjohnston (@emmarjohnston1)

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 7, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­C­S­.­C­O­­M

Objectioneve

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 7, 2014

*************************************************
my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88 /hour on the internet . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay was $12859 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this site
………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

Lola

Posted at 6:47 PM on May 7, 2014

Just leave, and shut up about it. What a tacky family.

Judy

Posted at 6:09 PM on May 7, 2014

I’m surprise that Chopped Canada wants Dean back…He is not that good on the show and for what he does on the show anybody can do it. Although he does need the money for his family after all it is not cheap to raise 5 kids one from another wife. I know that Tori likes to spend money but she also makes a nice living. In my opinion only I think that they should walk away from each other. There marriage will never be the same. Tori will never trust Dean again so what kind of marriage is that?

Lola

Posted at 6:49 PM on May 7, 2014

These two deluded trainwrecks deserve each other.

Jess

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 7, 2014

What a total train wreck! I think all that cringing and anxiety when Tori speaks her mind is nothing more than Dean’s way of manipulating her. They should go their own ways and never look back!

Ace

Posted at 1:23 PM on May 7, 2014

Dean should leave Tori and demand alimony.

LauraDMcFadden (@LauraDMcFadden)

Posted at 12:28 PM on May 7, 2014

m­y fri­end’­s ste­p-a­unt m­akes $­89 ­/hr ­o­n th­e intern­et . S­he h­as bee­n­ une­mploye­d for ­nine mon­ths bu­t la­st mon­th h­er incom­e wa­s $134­82 jus­t wo­r­king o­n t­he inte­rnet fo­r a f­ew ho­urs. l­ook at th­is no­w
===================================================
>>>> ­­­W­W­­W­.­­Y­E­L­­L­W­O­R­K­.­C­O­­­M­­
===================================================
VI­SIT SIT­E AN­D NEX­T T­AB FO­R MO­RE H­ELP a­nd IN­FO///­/////

Lola

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 7, 2014

Maybe offer Tori a job, she can then support her spoiled brats.