Selena Gomez’s Bouncy Curls & Dark Eyes At Dinner With Friend

Wed, May 7, 2014 11:59am EST by 7 Comments
Selena Gomez Friend Book Party
Courtesy of Instagram

Birgit

Posted at 5:24 PM on May 13, 2014

I tend not to drop many comments, but i did a few searching and wound up here Selena Gomezs Friends Book Party
- Gorgeous Beauty At Dinner For Mirtha Michelle – Hollywood Life.
And I do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.

Could it be just me or does it look like a
few of these responses appear like written by brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are writing on additional places, I’d
like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post.
Would you make a list of every one of your social pages like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Danielle

Posted at 4:12 PM on May 8, 2014

She’s the best! I love Selena’s fashion sense and I see many trying to copy her style.

xochilt

Posted at 2:45 PM on May 7, 2014

I love her style she looks very chick and elegant and know how to dress for a occasion.

LauraDMcFadden (@LauraDMcFadden)

Posted at 12:33 PM on May 7, 2014

m­y fri­end’­s ste­p-a­unt m­akes $­89 ­/hr ­o­n th­e intern­et . S­he h­as bee­n­ une­mploye­d for ­nine mon­ths bu­t la­st mon­th h­er incom­e wa­s $134­82 jus­t wo­r­king o­n t­he inte­rnet fo­r a f­ew ho­urs. l­ook at th­is no­w
===================================================
>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­­W­W­­W­.­­Y­E­L­­L­W­O­R­K­.­C­O­­­M­­
===================================================
VI­SIT SIT­E AN­D NEX­T T­AB FO­R MO­RE H­ELP a­nd IN­FO///­/////

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:02 PM on May 7, 2014

this new lady could change my opinion about selena.

Diana

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 15, 2014

Hi selena I am Diana I love you so much

Diana

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 15, 2014

Why you dad like jb why why