Willow Smith’s Parents Need To Supervise Moises Arias Relationship — Experts

Wed, May 7, 2014 1:54pm EDT by 11 Comments 10,454 Article Views
Willow Smith Parents
Getty, Courtesy of 490x Tumblr

Danielle

Posted at 9:41 PM on May 13, 2014

Yes this photo is a a little talk taboo. One, because of their obvious age difference, and two, because of the fact that he is shirtless. However, I think everyone is blowing this WAY out of proportion. First of all, there is obviously someone else in the room so they definitely aren’t alone. Secondly, there is no way that there is anything actually going on because a 20 year old that was involved in any kind of indecent relationship with a 13 year old DEFINITELY wouldn’t post a picture on a social media site that would be seen by millions of people. Thirdly, even if he had had a shirt on and there was someone else right beside them, the media would still twist this picture into something sexual. Because sex sells, especially that which is taboo. Fourthly, this picture looks a lot worse than it probably is because of the black and white filter and the fact that Willow’s clothes look similar to a bed sheet at first glance.

Another problem I have with all of this is that it’s none of our business. We have an unhealthy obsession with all things famous and sordid. Had this been a tabloid picture of Willow waking down the street we wouldn’t have stopped to think about the fact that some 30 something, male photographer probably stalked a 13 year old to get that photo to sell. But, add in an older boy with no shirt and a bed, and suddenly we’re all swallowing the media’s “this is creepy” and “suggestive” Kool-aid as fast as we can.

That being said, in my own totally nonsensical and grammatically incorrect way, I think we all need to take a chill pill and stop reading more in this picture than there really is.

Ma'at

Posted at 2:54 PM on May 10, 2014

What are they teaching at their school exactly? Teaching to reverse the sexes and also inappropriate behavior? Hmm….

Felicia

Posted at 6:21 AM on May 10, 2014

I meant to say that I think that Moises is using his and Willow’s picture for publicity and controversy to rejuvenate his washed up acting career.

Felicia

Posted at 6:19 AM on May 10, 2014

If I were Willow’s mother, I would tell Moises to stay away from Willow. I think that Moises is weird and using his and Willow’s picture for publicity and controversy to rejuvenate his acting washed up career.

shakira

Posted at 8:16 AM on May 9, 2014

aye umm thats a little starnge but maybe there like bestfriends or like bro and sis maybe he dont look at her in that way like she dont look uncomfatable to me she look just happy and fine so umm willow she’s thirteen she’s not dumb he’s 20 he should take a more propiate picture with a minor

Miranda

Posted at 2:07 AM on May 8, 2014

I am worried about Smith. I am sickened by Arias. Smith is a child. Arias is a grownup MAN. He should know better. He looks like a pervert. I think that Smith’s parents would be very wise to keep Arias away from their children. He ain’t right !!!!!
#Nauseated

Kiara

Posted at 1:58 AM on May 8, 2014

Disgusting.

KanGay West

Posted at 10:17 PM on May 7, 2014

oh wow no words

Matthew B. Samford

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 7, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­6­0­0­0­.­C­O­­M­

Mee Weatherford (@MeeWeatherford)

Posted at 2:53 PM on May 7, 2014

$89 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a chek of $12600 whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Here’s sign up for details,,,,,,,,, W­W­­W­.­Z­A­K­J­O­B.­C­­O­M

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 2:27 PM on May 7, 2014

Willow is to young to be in bed with anyone what a shame where’s the parents and the police they would have arrested someone poor if they were laying in bed like that they would be in jail. Rich people get away with a lots of things!