Michelle Knight: I Don’t Regret Being Ariel Castro’s Captive

Wed, May 7, 2014 6:24pm EDT by 5 Comments
Michelle Knight Finding Me Memoir
Courtesy of NBC

Susy

Posted at 1:42 PM on May 8, 2014

I can’t even imagine once let alone 10 years of pure torture. She is the strongest person on earth mentally. I consider myself strong but I believe I would have broken the first week. All my good wishes go out to her. I hope her life will now be one of happiness.

Yomamma

Posted at 7:00 AM on May 8, 2014

OK…people are going to hate me for this but I don’t care. I am going to do it anyway. I have to say that while this girl went through HELL for many years, something seems off about her. I watched her 2 day interview on Dr. Phil and the way she tells the stories of this ordeal do not seem accurate to what the other girls say and sure is giving away a lot of interviews and doing a lot of media stuff for someone that wants to move past it. And for her to say she doesn’t regret it? I know she had a tough home life before all of this, but still, being beaten to miscarry and raped and abused for years..and you don’t regret it??!!
The other 2 girls don’t even talk to her anymore, yet they remain friends. All I am saying is that something sounds fishy here. I don’t know what, but something definitely does.

Tennessee

Posted at 3:18 PM on May 13, 2014

I agree. Something is off.

Jake

Posted at 5:12 AM on May 8, 2014

I have finished the book and a couple of things are false from this story,first it never mentioned she had no regrets about getting in castros car,second the date is wrong it was 2002 not 2008

Michelle wants to be famous who playa her in the movie and book to boot

Posted at 9:41 PM on May 7, 2014

I will find out who her son is and tell him who she is! Why is she a celebrity ? Nodda ! No way
Now