Khloe Kardashian & French Montana Show PDA At Mayweather Fight

Wed, May 7, 2014 2:07pm EDT by 17 Comments 39,426 Article Views
Khloe Kardashian French Montana Holding Hands
Courtesy of Instagram

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 9:57 AM on May 8, 2014

…as she clung to her man lol lol lol lol lol isn’t that the main reason Lamar left her because she was so clingy, climbing all over him that he got so so so sick of her whining, demanding ways.
I think she miss out on love and no one was there for her self esteem growing up. She is so so pathetic that it’s actually sad. I pity her!

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 11:26 AM on May 8, 2014

Lamar left Khloe? It is the other way round honey…Instead of letting go, he is still holding up the divorce. He tells everyone he still wants to be married to Khloe. And he keeps on stalling about signing the divorce papers, Kris Humphries the 2nd!

smiley55

Posted at 12:59 PM on May 8, 2014

Think out of the BOX. Does it take this long to get a divorce? NO Heck NO. I wonder if they were really MARRIED at all remember it was a Contract of a Marriage for the reality show for a 4 year contract, something went wrong and the money wasn’t brought to Pimp Mama’s Kris Jenner’s table her 10%, so now Lamar Odom, became a man who was thrown under the bus even though he may have had his own infedility issues. Lately with khloes, behavior she doesn’t want people to comment on her love triangle but she keeps it out there for people comment, so it is what it is a very sick disgusting situation with khloe she does has her own DEMONS low self esteem. Remember when Pimp mama kris, called Lamar DELISHES, what mother in law makes a comment about her son in law on how Delishes he is.HMMMM sounds like Pimp mama kris, must have had a taste of Lamar O, and he said enough was enough so he walked on a real note Reality for the wicked kards and all the crazy agendas ok. Pimp Mama Kris Jenner,is a very sick wicked,evil, very Controlling woman without no Soul for she sold her soul a long time ago and all her daughters are on that same PATH. Think out of the box, it is what it is nothing real to this very Wicked,Evil,Kursed family who has been EXPOSED already everything FAKE about them I am just wondering what other SECRETS will be EXPOSED soon. Khloe, must realize that what she goes after she will only get what you seek and at the end what she seeks if prayer is not involved she will become a WRECK mentally. Think about it. Prayers

just sayin

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 11, 2014

khloe is a slut, all the trashians are, such role models, your still married ho….. Atleast kimode keeps her mouth shut to a certain extent, you khloe need to keep yours shut too. and ley your slutty lil sister fight her own battles..

jimmydlutz (@jimmydlutz)

Posted at 9:45 AM on May 8, 2014

my buddy’s sister makes $62 hourly on the internet . She has been laid off for 5 months but last month her income was $20280 just working on the internet for a few hours. view website ……………
W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M

jimmydlutz (@jimmydlutz)

Posted at 9:43 AM on May 8, 2014

W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M

Goodgicess

Posted at 7:27 AM on May 8, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below………….
==================
WWW.W­ORKS23.US
==================

Lara Jon

Posted at 2:10 AM on May 8, 2014

5stil I saw the bank draft of $4269 , I accept that my neighbours mother had been actualey receiving money part time on their computer. . there neighbour has done this 4 less than 6 months and just cleard the loans on there house and purchased a gorgeous Ariel Atom . hop over to this website ,>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

popart

Posted at 12:49 AM on May 8, 2014

I agree with you @Joanne Symons.

Joanne Symons

Posted at 12:33 AM on May 8, 2014

I think this is rebound if she had truly loved Lamar you don’t get over them that quickly I speak from experience I think she’s having fun and paying back lamar

janetdlaughlin (@janetdlaughlin)

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 7, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

katesdtnvcew

Posted at 10:09 PM on May 7, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbxcb

emmarjohnston (@emmarjohnston1)

Posted at 9:52 PM on May 7, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­C­S­.­C­O­­M­

Objectioneve

Posted at 9:35 PM on May 7, 2014

*************************************************
my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88 /hour on the internet . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay was $12859 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this site
………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

abelleintheatl

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 7, 2014

I think think Khloe is finally happy!
What’s the Tea? abelleintheatl.com
Follow me on twitter @abelleintheatl & @threalmisslt
instagram @therealmisslt

abelleintheatl

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 7, 2014

I actually LOVE these two together!

Matthew B. Samford

Posted at 4:21 PM on May 7, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­J­O­B­S­6­0­0­0­.­C­O­­M­