‘The Voice': Audra McLaughlin Breaks Down In Tears After Elimination

Wed, May 7, 2014 1:58pm EST by 48 Comments
Audra McLaughlin Eliminated The Voice
Courtesy Of NBC

RM

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 13, 2014

Boy did they make a mistake id don’t think ill watch the voice again that girl was the best of all the shows put togather sham on that show ! Audra you don’t need that show to make you shine! your allready there.

Debbie Cook

Posted at 9:08 AM on May 10, 2014

I hate the instant save on The Voice. What if the person who won actually got the lowest number of voter votes on Monday night. That means the person who got the most voter votes lost. Not fair. I don’t think they should have this next year. If they do, then make it the bottom 2, not three or four.

Anthony Esposito

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 9, 2014

I am so sad to hear that Audra has been eliminated from The Voice. It shows that the public does not know how to vote based on talent.

jessike horne

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 8, 2014

don’t get t upset Audra you made Interboro feel like they did a lot right i talked to one of the teachers from Glenolden and they have had a lot of people go there because they knew that you went there Interboro is very proud of you Audra don’t let anyone ruin that for you

roe pepe

Posted at 10:19 AM on May 8, 2014

audra is awesome. she should not have been voted off. I can’t believe who was picked to stay.
there talent was no where near audras talent. I saw blakes expression. he did not look happy at all.
I think she has a wonderful career ahead of her. stay strong

Kathy Reilly

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 8, 2014

Audra you were an inspiration to all of us…you are following your dreams and still being true to yourself…The Voice will regret losing you..because you stand for everything every parent would want their child to be…your Mom and Dad raised a beautiful women inside and out…keep following your dream…you already made it….

Goodgicess

Posted at 7:17 AM on May 8, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below………….
==================
WWW.W­ORKS23.US
==================

Deb Rausher

Posted at 5:21 AM on May 8, 2014

Audra has amazing talent. I have no doubt that she will have an awesome career in the music industry. Should she have been sent home, NO…however, as she sang on the show from “The Climb”- “There’s always gonna be another mountain, ‘she’s’ always gonna make it move.” You, Audra, are going to move mountains!!!! Hometown proud :) #AudraMclaughlin

Lara Jon

Posted at 2:09 AM on May 8, 2014

4stil I saw the bank draft of $4269 , I accept that my neighbours mother had been actualey receiving money part time on their computer. . there neighbour has done this 4 less than 6 months and just cleard the loans on there house and purchased a gorgeous Ariel Atom . hop over to this website ,>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

Darez Yap

Posted at 12:46 AM on May 8, 2014

Audra didn’t deserve to get sent home. I agreed that Kat should be sent home cause she had her second shot and she failed to take it. Audra is by far the most friendly Voice contestant I have known so far. I believe that Audra will have lots of opportunities after this to continue singing. I know for a fact that she will and forever have a strong fanbase all over the world! I’m proud to said that I was delighted to be a part of #TeamAudra and I will Never stop supporting her and her music! So don’t ever stop Audra because you are amazing. I will be in #teamAudraforever!

Tuporat

Posted at 12:39 AM on May 8, 2014

************************************************
my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88 /hour on the internet . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay was $12859 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this site

………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

Stevie Bridgewater

Posted at 12:16 AM on May 8, 2014

You are an inspiration to us all Audra. Look forward to follow in your long and successful career. #WeLoveAudra

Daniel Souto (@Soutod88)

Posted at 11:39 PM on May 7, 2014

Audra, your argentine fan over here! I felt so sad yesterday night, but here i am today, giving you the same support since day one, when i start following you in twitter, what can i say to cheer you up? Continue on this track, you have a amazing & beautiful voice, this is a new begining for your career. I am a proud member of #teamaudra & #audrasangels & I am going to be here forever.

joan mclaughlin

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 8, 2014

thanks for your kind words , I am her mom and she has great fans !!!

Deb

Posted at 10:59 PM on May 7, 2014

This is the worst elimination I have ever seen people save good singers and eliminate fantastic singers. Wake up people and vote for the best not what they represent

joan

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 8, 2014

thank you !!

Emma

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 7, 2014

I blame Adam Levine for this. He begged people to save Kat and that’s what they did. Audra went to my high school and I bet she worked harder than most if not all of them. Ugh this is what happens when you don’t perform last for the instant save

Megan Allbee

Posted at 10:39 PM on May 7, 2014

Audra Lynn, you my friend didn’t let anyone down! You did the best you could and that’s all that matters! God will provide many more blessings for you! This is just the beginning! Can’t wait to KIT with you and supporters! I love you sweet girl! I’m so proud of you as are all your other supporters!!! Sending you big hugs! Xo #TeamBlake #TeamAudra #TeamAudraForever #WeLoveYouAudra #youarethebest #countrymusic #AudrasAngels

Joe Neville

Posted at 10:27 PM on May 7, 2014

Audra you were awesome on the voice. Every time I seen you on stage singing it was great. You gave it your all and I’m proud of that. Like everybody says it’s just the beginning you will be signed and singing for the American people and everywhere else in the country teamaudra all the way

Debbie V.

Posted at 9:50 PM on May 7, 2014

Audra should not have been the one to go home! She’s got the whole package. Its only the beginning for her! My whole family was voting for her….I dont get it, something is not right with this. Im sad that she felt like she let her fans down. She didnt let anyone down, we enjoyed every minute of her performances! Love her! I dont even feel like watching The Voice any more!

sarah

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 7, 2014

I dont understand why she was sent home. I will not watch the rest of the season as I feel the best was sent home. She is amazing in both voice and heart. Per the votes on twitter America could see….she clearly won.

Lori Murray

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 7, 2014

Keep the faith Audra Don’t let twitter make you cry ! What a moronic way to decide who stays a lot of people I know do not use twitter I Hate that it had to end this way ! Audra is awesome ,she made me love country music more than ever !!Iam looking forward to her rising above all this !!ONWARD n UPWARD my friend ! We love you xoxoxo I You were born to sing baby girl !!!!!!

Louise becker

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 7, 2014

Audra you truly are a very talented woman that will be a huge country artist. This is not the end for you , only the beginning. I love your voice and I am a big Audra fan. You have a lot of supporters here Iin Delco , my daughter Amanda and I are 2 of them. I am sure you will be signed very shortly and I wish you much happiness and success with your career.. you are very beautiful and talented . Love from Springfield, Pa (delco)