‘The Originals’ Recap: A New Enemy Rises Against Klaus & Elijah

Tue, May 6, 2014 10:32pm EDT by 8 Comments
The Originals Francesca Werewolf
Courtesy of The CW

MWEEMBA

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 7, 2014

The show keeps getting more and more surprising, but in all of this, klaus is the people’s favourite, and his child should be born as it will bring a new character to the scene. Lovely..

LauraDMcFadden (@LauraDMcFadden)

Posted at 12:52 PM on May 7, 2014

m­y fri­end’­s ste­p-a­unt m­akes $­89 ­/hr ­o­n th­e intern­et . S­he h­as bee­n­ une­mploye­d for ­nine mon­ths bu­t la­st mon­th h­er incom­e wa­s $134­82 jus­t wo­r­king o­n t­he inte­rnet fo­r a f­ew ho­urs. l­ook at th­is no­w
===================================================
>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­­W­W­­W­.­­Y­E­L­­L­W­O­R­K­.­C­O­­­M­­
===================================================
VI­SIT SIT­E AN­D NEX­T T­AB FO­R MO­RE H­ELP a­nd IN­FO///­/////

siberia21

Posted at 10:58 AM on May 7, 2014

I think the only thing this… chaos needs is a doppelganger (or two). I still don’t understand how could things go so wrong in the second half of the season when the first one felt so exciting. I don’t like half of the characters anymore, the storyline are mostly shallow and frankly I don’t even care who dies in the finale (I bet it would be one of very few surviving bearable characters so they could replace them by multiple useless ones).
I’ve been disappointed in werewolves and now we get even more of them??
More Haylijah? Oh how “epic”! Too bad I can’t stand one half of this ship, as they’re ruinig the character of the other with this “romance”.
Humans seem to be nonexistent in this show. (I still like Cami, but they should give her a straight path already, this is getting old.)
These witches are “servants of nature” and balance just as much as Klaus himself. (Still like Davina though.)
I enjoyed Mikael, I hope he gets to live (and keep things interesting).
I am not worried about Hayley and the baby but I am not thrilled that they are supposed to be the highlight of the finale, they can’t do it for me.
Pitty, this show started with an enormous potential that now seems to fade with every episode.

Sara Cazmie

Posted at 6:17 AM on May 7, 2014

Reblogged this on TheSaracircle.

Hicke1945

Posted at 3:51 AM on May 7, 2014

*************************************************
my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88 /hour on the internet . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay was $12859 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this site

………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­