Justin Bieber Likes Yovanna Ventura Because He Thinks She’s ‘A 10′

Tue, May 6, 2014 8:36pm EDT by 73 Comments 60,493 Article Views
Justin Bieber New Girlfriend
Courtesy of Instagram

Ayoola Sam

Posted at 4:38 AM on July 30, 2014

I. Don’t get. This if he knows he’s not dating anyone don’t make PEPs think that Every pic u post with a girl they think u r hooking up. With them Justin if u know u not don’t post. Those pics with u and girl s it make u look. Bad or I should say. A P.L.A.Y.E.R

Ayoola Sam

Posted at 4:23 AM on July 30, 2014

That’s Justin girlfriend s and will always be saleena is his own back off find someone else I get that he’s cute and everything but baby steps

Ayoola Sam

Posted at 4:20 AM on July 30, 2014

Dan mia u r so mean u r bragging about u that’s saleenaand yovannah love I’m a little girl saying this to a big. Hard back lady or teen

Mai Knight

Posted at 9:43 AM on July 29, 2014

Justin Bieber shouldn’t date what her face he should date me Mai Knight catch me on wechat and on mxit. my name on mxit is 0Dreamgirl and on wechat its also 0dreamgirl. you might think I am mean to her but the thing is she is not beautifully I am just saying, but on the other hand Justin Bieber is so cute I wish he was right here like his song says. I am a big fane of Justin Bieber I enjoy his music its so about Selena Gomez his songs are also about love that is a good thing for me because I could never find love life everybody(guy) just turns me down.

bella bieber

Posted at 7:41 AM on July 13, 2014

i like yovannah nd i tink shes cute, bt salina? how wil she feel? oh poor her…i tink he needs a new blood in his vain, ya he should go 4 yovanna! dat hot model(wink)

QUEEN

Posted at 11:24 PM on May 9, 2014

SELENA IS DRUNK
NOBODY WANT A GIRL DRUNK

Ashamed

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 7, 2014

Oh god everybody shut up this dude is a phukin lame, who cares if girls like his money if he was broke he’d be just another white boy. And now he’s full of himself. He’s yesterday’s news please talk about someone relevant

lea

Posted at 6:58 AM on May 8, 2014

Who is more relevant that him ?

they erased my comment cause truth hurts

Posted at 6:22 PM on May 8, 2014

they erased my comment cause truth hurts

Nizzle

Posted at 11:14 AM on May 7, 2014

Yovanna is so so so much prettier than Selena!!! Yovanna is very gorgeous and attractive girl… And Selena has cute face, but she doesn’t have good proportions, she doesn’t have good body.. I think Yovanna and Justin can make a cute couple :D

Kristen

Posted at 2:38 PM on May 7, 2014

She doesn’t have good “proportions”? Since when did a woman’s body become the only thing she’s good for? I don’t care what gender you are. That sounded incredibly dim-witted and shallow. And, I’m willing to bet your in no place to judge someone else’s body.

Selenatorandbelieber

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 7, 2014

Shut the f up Selena is way more gorgeous than Yovana will ever be!justin and her are just friends he made it pretty clear on instagram.But I would rather have him date Yovana then Kylie.Now that girl is a witch!

YOUR BTTCH IS A FAMEWHORE

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 8, 2014

ACTUALLY YOVANNA IS HOTTER- IN A MANS PERSPECTIVE SHE IS REALLY HOT…. YOU SHUT UP INSECURE BBTCH.

Anonymius

Posted at 8:06 AM on May 7, 2014

But why is he with Selenas crew? And he also visit the priest Juda Smith, and Selena vist the priest to…the same priest. Why??

Kalani

Posted at 3:16 AM on May 8, 2014

These breakups may be fake. Who are sels crew? Justins mom prays with sel.

Claudia

Posted at 7:48 AM on May 7, 2014

This kid can’t even take a picture with a woman or even a girl anymore because automatically everyone thinks that he’s dating someone.

Miamivic

Posted at 1:06 PM on May 7, 2014

He does that to himself by posting the pics for public consumption.

Claudia

Posted at 7:44 AM on May 7, 2014

This boy needs to stop! I don’t have anything against the Biebs, but he does need to stop with all the women and concentrate on something else. Although, I do know that he has been spending an insane amount of time in the studio making music. I can’t help but wonder if the reason why he’s constantly around women is because he’s trying to fill an empty void, after all, he’s always on-and-off with Selena, but who knows?

Ashley

Posted at 7:43 AM on May 7, 2014

Dunno what she’s worth, but he’s at least a -10. That scrawny body, trashy attitude, ultra low IQ, delusional and deteriorating mental health. May I just add the biebs fav word “detrimental” here!

Claudia

Posted at 7:46 AM on May 7, 2014

Actually, he has a perfect 4.0 GPA, and no, he actually does not have a scrawny body. About the trashy attitude, you and I both do not live with him or know him, and the only way we get our information is, unfortunately, through media, and you know how the media loves to manipulate information.

Miamivic

Posted at 7:00 AM on May 7, 2014

He wants to act black, be black, rap black & dress black but why hasn’t anybody asked him why he isn’t dating black???

lea

Posted at 5:41 PM on May 7, 2014

because blacks are ugly

Lala

Posted at 2:00 PM on May 10, 2014

I’m sure your uglier

Selenatorandbelieber

Posted at 9:50 PM on May 7, 2014

Just shut up you obviously have no idea what you are talking about

Hasfah

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 29, 2014

He z afool

Miamivic

Posted at 6:37 AM on May 7, 2014

He released a single recently that was talked about for one day & Poof! Gone like magic is his musical talent.

david conway

Posted at 6:35 AM on May 7, 2014

What if a girl stalks you on internet and keeps calling you stupid? My mom says that means the girl loves me?

Miamivic

Posted at 6:34 AM on May 7, 2014

It’s only a matter of time before Bieber comes down with oral herpes, HIV, or both. He’s playing with fire.

Miamivic

Posted at 6:30 AM on May 7, 2014

Hollywood Life can you do is all a favor? Can you start writing articles about somebody else and forget about this waste of humanity? Please?

Kimberly

Posted at 5:00 AM on May 7, 2014

JUST ANOTHER FLOOSY DIME A DOZEN CHICK WANTING TO GAIN A NAME BY HOOKING UP WITH JUSTIN, AND TO JUSTIN SHE’S JUST ANOTHER NOTCH IN HIS BELT WITHOUT A NAME; ONLY A NUMBER! NEXT!! HE’S JUST A COLD, HEARTLESS , RAT BASTARD CHEATER AND THAT’S AS FAR AS IT GOES……

superpinky22

Posted at 4:33 AM on May 7, 2014

what a lie

Reaccurtut

Posted at 4:01 AM on May 7, 2014

*************************************************
my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88 /hour on the internet . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay was $12859 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this site

………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:46 AM on May 7, 2014

but his nanny rejects the idea of hooking up.