Blake Shelton Mocks Adam Levine’s New Bleached Blonde Hair

Tue, May 6, 2014 3:35pm EST by 12 Comments
Blake Shelton Adam Levine Hair
Courtesy of NBC

Kazik

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 3, 2014

the reason he made his hair blonde is:
he overheard his fiance talking to her gf about getting her a-hole bleached, and he decided to beat her to it.

Mark

Posted at 9:32 PM on May 19, 2014

I’m a guy but I think Adam’s blonde hair is awful! My wife doesn’t want to do him anymore

Aaron Davis

Posted at 4:38 PM on May 7, 2014

Blake, could come up with a “bleached blonde buddy” song there.

sandy quintana

Posted at 1:23 PM on May 7, 2014

Adam lavine has been a big fan of mine for many years. But I got to say ur not a blonde baby if god wanted you blonde so please go back to your hair color so u can go on being the sexiest man again.

Beatee

Posted at 9:19 AM on May 7, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below……….
=================
WWW.WORKS23.US
=================

lyndadkyler (@lyndadkyler)

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 7, 2014

my friend’s sister makes $68 every hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 7 months but last month her check was $13128 just working on the computer for a few hours. read more …………… W­WW.­WORK25­­­.C­­­OM

pr63

Posted at 8:34 AM on May 7, 2014

he looks 40 years older! what a dumb move

Goake1991

Posted at 3:48 AM on May 7, 2014

*************************************************
my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88 /hour on the internet . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay was $12859 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this site

………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

francespberry (@francespberry)

Posted at 1:20 AM on May 7, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

ceer0624

Posted at 9:59 PM on May 6, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MīxedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

Cindy

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 6, 2014

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeganCBlazer (@MeganCBlazer)

Posted at 4:11 PM on May 6, 2014

my co-worker’s step-aunt makes $68 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $20024 just working on the computer for a few hours.

===========================================