Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Are The ‘DWTS’ Partners Dating?

Mon, May 5, 2014 7:04pm EST by 61 Comments
Maksim Chmerkovskiy Meryl Davis Dating
Courtesy Of YouTube

Heather

Posted at 10:11 PM on September 16, 2014

I don’t think that Merle makes a good match for Max. Her face looks like a horse’s face. Way too big and she’s way too skinny and not very sexy at all. I didn’t like seeing them supposedly to gether at the end of DWTS in the spring. She’s probably a very nice person but personally I hope he’s not with her. Someone else would be better for Max. I saw he maybe dating JayLo. Hmm. Interesting.

Sharon

Posted at 10:31 AM on September 5, 2014

I really wish maks and meryl would just come out and tell us if they are dating, we watched them and voted for them all that time, I feel we should be told, we were the ones that helped them get the mirror ball!!

Kim Kwok

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 15, 2014

Meryl and Maks have to date…. I mean seriously. I watched the whole season and have seen their amazing chemistry. And with this chemistry and good technique, they pulled off a wonderful win! Even Carrie Ann Inaba said that they should get married on the freestyle comments. She also said that this was true dancing and that this dance ( freestyle) was “divinity in motion”. I vote this couple will date and have big iceskating russian babies!

Rita Norman

Posted at 3:14 PM on May 28, 2014

Rita Norman *Retired Dance Instructor
I think Maks and Meryl are the Dance Couple of the Century. Just so happy they won the Mirror Ball Trophy—for Season 18 on DWTS. I pray that they will have the most wonderful relationship, get married, have some little Maks’s and Meryl’s, and live the best life EVER. I’d like to see them stay connected to Skating and Dance in some capacity, but I know they are at the stage in their lives (Age Wise – 34 & 27) where they would hopefully want to have a family and be fulfilled in every way. I saw/heard in an interview, where Maks said he wanted children. For all that we have read, heard, and seen about their Showmance/Romance, it is so simple and obvious that Maks laid “CLAIM” to his precious Meryl on their first meeting in the practice room. On a serious note, NO “red blooded” male, like Maksim Chmerkovskiy, is going to tell a female (I LOVE YOU AND I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY YOU) for the heck of it. It is all about Family with the Chmerkovskiy Brothers. Maksim has gone through a lot of fruit to get to the “Peach” he has found in Meryl. Oh! Happy Day!
*****GO TEAM “M” and “M”***** (TODAY AND BEYOND) :-)

Lisa Tallchief

Posted at 2:25 PM on May 21, 2014

It was destiny for them. He just returned to DWTS and ended up with Meryl for a partner. The stars aligned !! They make a perfect couple. Hope it works out.

Deidra

Posted at 2:04 PM on May 21, 2014

I think they sure are smitten with each other! Maks has opened up a new and wonderful side of Meryl! I hope they are dating! The changes in him are wonderful! As with us all, you know when you have met the right person. Meryl brings out Maks’s tender and loving side. I am keeping my fingers crossed for them!

wynelle gilbert

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 21, 2014

We’ve never seen this side of Maks. Man, to put it crudely he is pussy whipped by this little girl. They are electrifying dancing together, stunningly beautiful, graceful – you name it – they’re it and certainly deserved the trophy. I hope they are a couple but I also pray he won’t hurt her later on. He’s been in and out of romances often but never saw this affection like with Meryl. Amazing show of it. Good luck to them. I hope it works. He’s always been my favorite even thru his many ego rants and fits.

Judy Larson

Posted at 6:19 AM on May 21, 2014

Here I go again, I was on Pins & Needles so afraid that Meryl & Maks would not win. They surely deserved it. They were the Ultimate Dance Partners. And, yes it is so nice to see this softer side of Maks which Meryl has brought out. I sure hope that they become lovers as they sure do compliment each other. Who cares if he is 7 yrs. older then her and has had other romances. Maks has met his match with Meryl. And Meryl did say that she has never held hands with anyone, but she sure has with Maks. I wish them the Best as they are such a Darling Couple. Waiting to hear more about them. Again they are the Perfect Pair. I wish them all the BEST.

Susan Terrel

Posted at 11:49 PM on May 20, 2014

I hope Meryl and Max are dating. They make a great couple. Everytime they dance, I get chills and start to cry. She is so sensual and he is so romantic. Way to go you two. Congrats on the award on DWTS.

Susan Terrel

Posted at 11:47 PM on May 20, 2014

For the longest time, I was not a girly girl. I was what people call a tomboy. Well now that I am getting older and losing weight, I am wanting to be a girly girl. I am into looking wonderfully beautiful.

Susan Terrel

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 20, 2014

What I was meaning to say, was Meryl inspired me to lose weight and become a girly girl and learn to dance as graceful as she does.

RUTH

Posted at 11:21 PM on May 20, 2014

I think Max is too surly, old and domineering to date Meryl who is 7 yrs his jr. He is brutish and will overpower her personality. A man his age and size should clearly already have a lady friend . I wonder why not! ….

The stars should keep their dancing strictly professions. Too much touching and rubbing on each other in public.

Great dancers and great synergy and clearly the winners minus all the open display of affection. This is DWTS, not DANCING TO FIND LOVE!

Jill

Posted at 4:51 AM on May 21, 2014

Max was dating someone & just broke up with her in December. A couple years ago he was engaged to DWTS pro Karina Sminoff. (Not sure if I spelled her name correctly). Max & Karina was even on Entertainment tonight many years back showing off her ring and their house/apartment that they would be sharing together after the marriage. But they broke off the engagement & he HAS dated someone else. From what I have read he was in a serious relationship until just this past December. Meryl brings out the good side of Maks, one that has never been shown prior to him meeting Meryl & becoming dance partners on the show. I would not be surprised at all to see them in a relationship. He admits that she brings out the good in him. They are an adorable couple, not to mention HOT. Their chemistry seems as they might just be each others soul mate, in my opinion. I would LOVE to see them in a relationship. The two are just mesmerizing not just on screen but off screen. It might be called DWTS, but if they find love along the way, then what is so wrong about that?

irish

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 21, 2014

Maks was dating Kate Upton and it wasn’t all that serious. If it was she wouldn’t have gone directly back to her old boyfriend Justin Verlander. Kate was out having fun…she has dated many athletes since she started modeling, and she was too young for him anyway (barely 21 to his 33 at the time). I think Meryl has proven that she can handle him. She’s more then proven that she is mature and educated enough to know what is good in her life. I wish them well.

mary

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 20, 2014

They are mesmerizing!

mary

Posted at 3:28 PM on May 20, 2014

There is nothing weak about a gold medal Olympian. I think both are multifaceted personalities and have found common bonds. I wish them well on their journey.

NJS

Posted at 3:15 AM on May 20, 2014

She seems like a week person regarding love and is swayed by Max’s charm. On the other hand, maybe that works for the two of them. I wish them both well.