’16 & Pregnant': Arianna Fears Her Baby Will Grow Up Without A Father

Mon, May 5, 2014 11:08pm EDT by 22 Comments
16 and Pregnant Arianna Maurice
Courtesy of MTV

ashley

Posted at 3:03 AM on May 29, 2014

This girl is so childish throighout the show she kept saying my grandma and mama done everything but what have you done it takes more than carrying a baby to be a mother. Besides he looks more patience with the baby where as she likes more aggressive and you can tell its not hormones either. I feel sorry for maurice cause she will be the babymother from hell good thing he has proof on camera of her behavior cause he will need it in court

dana sandeford

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 27, 2014

Drama Queen!!!!!

Christina fogg

Posted at 8:00 PM on May 27, 2014

I think you need to grow up. As soon as any one starts saying how they feel and its not what you belive ypu are rude,controling. If that naby dose npt have a dad to grow up with it is part ur falt. So sad to watch

Reeni

Posted at 7:46 PM on May 27, 2014

I’m watching this episode now and from what I can see Arianna is being selfish and dramatic when he wanted to be there for the baby. Money is a large part but it’s not everything the baby needs love too

Kim

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 24, 2014

Ok are you kidding me! This girl is a nightmare! I feel sorry for Maurice, he better run to the court and het some visits set up because this……is a nightmare! Your baby is not a weapon for you to demand all your wants and needs! Girls like you are why some childre
n do grow up without a dad. The boys who can’t afford an attorney are just stuck without their dad, so thanks for contributing to the problem! Grow up! Shame on her mom and grandma for not telling her she is a brat and needs to grow up. Maurice, if you ever read this..know we are praying for you and thanks for not being that dude that just walks off. Get some court papers! Your gonna need them and good job on not allowing her to manipulate you! You are not wrong..so keep it up! Good job son God is very proud of you!

Laura

Posted at 9:27 AM on May 11, 2014

You are very self center and selfish.. How are you providing for the baby .. You are definitely not working and who are you to say what path Maurice is to be on… I feel awful for your child you are so self center it is a shame that 16 in pregnant chose you to be a role model to other teens.. Maurice just wants to be a father.. The baby deserves a father and he would be a better mother and father to that baby than you..

delilah

Posted at 5:59 AM on May 8, 2014

Does anyone know where i can find the link to watch this from Australia

Janet

Posted at 12:13 AM on May 7, 2014

After watching this show i had to come and comment this girl had the worse attitude and it seemed like she was jealous of her baby dad i agree that he needed to help with getting job to support the baby but she picked at everything he did even when he started to do right she still had funky attitude and it was over some bull i hate when there are men who try to be there for there kids but have to deal with drama because of the kids mother like please there are so many men that wouldn’t did squat for her or her baby i hope she watches this show and feels ashame for the way she treated him because she was extra out with that stank attitude

Laura

Posted at 9:31 AM on May 11, 2014

I never comment on these things.. But after watching this episode with my daughter I could not believe that they chose her to be on the show.. She is a disgrace as a mother there is no excuse for her actions..

dana sandeford

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 27, 2014

I felt the same way why did they choose her to be on the show such a Debbie downer the worst episode ever I just feel bad for that dad.

Mmfhinc

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 6, 2014

This girl is immature and she has no right keeping the dad from the baby. He doesnt need to apologize to her to see his kid. Seems like he wants to see his son but tries to stay away from her drama. I feel really bad for him. She talks about him, she’s the one that needs to grow up and there’s no reason she couldn’t have gotten a job when she found out she was pregnant instead of sitting her butt at home complaining about him not working. She can work now too…I had my kid at 17 and I worked while I was pregnant and after I had my daughter. God, she’s aggravating.

heather rain

Posted at 10:10 AM on May 6, 2014

It looks like to me the douche bag fathers parents are allowing him to act the way he is, it will take ALOT of work to get him to change!!!!!

pawsomebearvillehelp

Posted at 9:55 AM on May 6, 2014

She constantly picked a fight about everything! First it was because he didn’t bring anything then as soon as he brings stuff and gets a job she’s complaining about the past. Grow up!

Calawn

Posted at 9:52 AM on May 6, 2014

**************************************************
my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88 /hour on the internet . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay was $12859 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this site

………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

Lynne

Posted at 7:30 AM on May 6, 2014

Of course the child will grow up without a father. The parents are children. Wake up people! Stop having children when you are still a child. It’s not a babydoll to play with. It’s a human that needs nurturing and a consistent, dependable family. No excuse for an unplanned pregnancy in today’s world.

00000

Posted at 5:42 AM on May 6, 2014

As long you’re not Muslim, you feel free to kiss your unmarried partner.

mila

Posted at 4:09 AM on May 6, 2014

This article is very biased against the father who actually seemed to want to be around his child. I feel like the mother wanted everything on her terms and when she didnt get it she used the baby as leverage. The hospital scene went south only because she took it there. He was doing what she asked in being supportive but she had to ruin the moment. It seemed she was taking her misfortune of having to live with her grandmother out on him because his home life was comfortable. I agree with her wanting him to have a job, but she can’t blame her entire situation on him, when it seemed to be pretty dire without a pregnancy involved.

hannahh

Posted at 2:45 AM on May 6, 2014

This girl is straight up drama
The father is not playing the victim, she is. Did the writer of this article actually watch the show, or just the preview? SMDH

Troychelle

Posted at 2:00 AM on May 6, 2014

She is very dramatic in the beginning yes he needed to step up and be a man and get a job to support his son but after she asked him over and over I need to see it and he finally got a job and is supporting for his son she is not satisfied with that she just does to much for me let him be a father to his son and stop complaining already when he stop doing what he needs to do THEN get on him about it ugh she is annoying me seriously

Dominique Davis

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 6, 2014

I literally did not have any respect for Arianna. She was totally wrong for how she kicked him out the room. It was ridiculous. You said “give me my baby” or you would call the nurse in there to kick him out. You wanted to be upset and all of the above when he asked for a DNA test yet you didn’t wanna let him spend any time with him. You don’t want him to be like y’all father yet you wouldn’t let him see his own child without him having a job, stuff for the baby and an apology(in which you didn’t deserve). Please find your life and stop being selfish. Maurice should have taken you to court for custody rights. Arianna was wrong in all of the situations.

Tia Brown

Posted at 12:22 AM on May 6, 2014

You have a lot to say about Maurice from the little you really saw of him on the show. Mtv did not haven enough footage of him being whatever Arianna tried to make him out to be. Actually, she picked a fight with him in every scene he was in. I know his family; my daughter is friends with his sister. This girl played it up for the cameras. Reality tv at it’s worst…

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:12 PM on May 5, 2014

when you need one, I’m There!!