Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Reunite In Public Amid Drama

Tori is not 47 she is younger than that

LaLa

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 10, 2014

Dean is a walking STD.

Jack Meoff

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 5, 2014

As she was leaving the hospital, a reporter engaged Tori Spelling in the following conversation:

REPORTER: So, Tori, what did you do with the money?

TORI SPELLING: What money?

REPORTER: The money that your father gave you for acting lessons!

Lola

Posted at 6:51 PM on May 7, 2014

LOL

Rhon

Posted at 9:16 AM on May 5, 2014

I love THE LITTLE COUPLE. Yet, I must admit during the first two TRUE TORI episodes I switched back and forth between the two shows. However, that won’t happen again! TRUE TORI is sort of like watching a horror movie with your fingers spread open in front of your face or going by an accident and not knowing how grizzly the crash is but compelled to look. Tori and Dean are pathetic characters who have gone beyond many people’s level of respect. A lot of people don’t even believe what they are watching is true. There are so many inconsistencies and apparent fabrications in their daily lives. I felt almost like a voyeur listening and watching things that should be private. I got to thinking how I feel when I watch THE LITTLE COUPLE. I feel uplifted. These two, unlike the other two, are warm, genuine, decent, loving people. I would love to have them as part of my own family. So, why view a show that makes me cringe when I can watch a show that reinforces that there really are wonderful, sincere, self-made people in this world?

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:23 AM on May 5, 2014

Miss & Mister Knobble-toe?

LaLa

Posted at 12:10 AM on May 5, 2014

Dean is trash. what does that make Tori… Don’t forget dean cheats with dudes too!! Aids central.

ceer0624

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 4, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MixedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

MichellWMiller (@MichellWMiller)

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 4, 2014

my friend’s mother-in-law makes $71 every hour on the computer . She has been without a job for five months but last month her check was $20098 just working on the computer for a few hours.
=======================================
learn the facts here now ………….­ W­W­W­.­Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K­.­C­O­M­
=======================================
GO TO THE SITE LINK AND NeXT web TAB FOR INFO…..…,…
,//

Yahoo

Posted at 8:07 PM on May 4, 2014

You quoted Tori ‘s age as 47. She was born 5/16/73 which makes her 41 .

Sent from my iPhone